Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OuR BaNkS R FuLl

Turban

gf db + z ty 4 loots, ct is f2p based and u guys still lost lol.

ROFL

I saw u returning in a maple bow

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPR rushes in, and us thinking that was control we went crazy and started bridding them out 1 vs 1, after we cleared 10-15 in multi.

Zenith Starting: 46

Zenith Ending: 43?

Crimson Project Starting: 19?

Crimson Project Ending: 3-4

Tagging em out also we heard dF was near ports and around dwarfs so we where curious most of us ran to single and dipped proberbly would of tryed to put up a fight if i didn't see DB members nice job beating Ch+CT :D

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

gf db + z ty 4 loots, ct is f2p based and u guys still lost lol.

ROFL

I saw u returning in a maple bow

It's not like your members returning with just dragon daggers is any better.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

I would like to Remind all of you this is a public website, and flaming is bad. If you read the whole topic, you will understand, otherwise this will occur.

app192628.png

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

CPR rushes in, and us thinking that was control we went crazy and started bridding them out 1 vs 1, after we cleared 10-15 in multi.

Tagging em out also we heard dF was near ports and around dwarfs so we where curious most of us ran to single and dipped proberbly would of tryed to put up a fight if i didn't see DB members nice job beating Ch+CT :D

ur retarded z has the most retarded kids who think they can brid but they are actually edge pkers who cant get a kill cuz they **** their accounts up by getting 30 def, U Mad?

You dipped because you ran out of return sets.

We kept returning.

The fight went on for 50 minutes and we had the advantage like 90% of the time. We could have taken a pic any time spamming GF Zenith but you chose to do it when we were regrouping at the gap and thought you won. You stopped returning, we didn't. We won so get the **** over it.

I hope you aren't teaming with Divine Brutality next week.

that was a long time before we cleared you.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

ur retarded z has the most retarded kids who think they can brid but they are actually edge pkers who cant get a kill cuz they **** their accounts up by getting 30 def, U Mad?

Why you call me retarded =[ i quoted it from there Topic "briddin" when it was tagging you must be the retarded one ;\

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

KEEP THIS TOPIC FLAME FREE!

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

1. We had 36 Starting

2. We had 25 Ending

Look at this picture

110227183137.png

We called a regroup at the gap to get away from the mains. We had 25 kids at the gap and then we rushed you and ******* cleared you. Even read your CC "Help at gap". I also find it amusing how there are mains standing next to you and not attacking you.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

1. We had 36 Starting

2. We had 25 Ending

Look at this picture

110227183137.png

We called a regroup at the gap to get away from the mains. We had 25 kids at the gap and then we rushed you and ******* cleared you. Even read your CC "Help at gap". I also find it amusing how there are mains standing next to you and not attacking you.

The guy you posted the pic about is getting attacked l0l0l

110301183546.png

Another legend speaks the truth..

1. We had 36 Starting

2. We had 25 Ending

Look at this picture

110227183137.png

Flame Flame go away come back another day!

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

1. We had 36 Starting

2. We had 25 Ending

Look at this picture

110227183137.png

That would be their lower level members. Ryan is level 71.

Using DB teaming is a scapegoat for all of you guys, Z pulled 44 by themselves today and maybe 5 DB tagged along while we were busy getting stuff back up.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

CALM DOWN BROS!

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Looks like CT's mad. No one made excuses yesterday from Zenith. Now Control can't handle the heat. Good job mates. It was fun :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Let me explain something...

The reason you slumped in the first place was because you thought posting fake opts would help your clan and it didn't. It just meant that we had to clear some things up and beat your **** clan 20 times. If you want to go through that process again, we will. Next weekend is another official kill zenith weekend. Good luck!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg