Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths P2p Pk Trip!

Lawson

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with the Ending part. The in range/out of range is not always accurate plus your not showing the other part of the mini map in your picture

Lol are you serious? Your whole clan was standing on the top of BH stairs, how the hell could anybody be out of range?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Good Job Zenith, We had 29 and our members wanted to fight you guys so we thought why not :) Good job though guys, Nice pull too :D

(Also Fatality didn't call us, we officially dismissed a few members just decided to go and loot instead of letting the items disappear)

Zenith Starting: 50

Zenith Ending: 45

Control Starting: 40

Control Ending: 0

Actually, here's the real opts!

Zenith Starting: 50

Zenith Ending: <29

Control Starting: 33

Control Ending: 0

Here's the picture of your CC count way before CP rushed in. You can see it's before CP rushed as the chat has been scrolled up and CP are only rushing at this moment...

bezfqp.png

I told you I'd start taking pics so you would stop lying about opts :D You probably had about 25 left, it was the worst Zenith performance I've ever seen!

So how do I expect to believe you when you block our part of the minimap, where the opts can be counted.

CP crashed multiple times and had trouble clearing us all 3 times, I'd love to see what you could do 1 on 1 when we're not low on food.

Goodfight all.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

@ P0ke - The cc count isn't always accurate. We were scattered >.>

Watch your own vid lol, 29 CC count with everybody together and then we kill a few more people. You do know that we were fighting you willingly, right? We gave you a fight 33v51 because you wanted to fight us and we weren't going to back down.

And at the slightest sign of respect from us, you respond with your immature spams, your immature flames, spamming our IRC telling me that my clan is slumping. If we avoided you all day, and believe me we had the resources to do so, and then just gave your locations to the bigger boys you wouldn't have gotten any action.

So think about that next time when you're getting excited over Runescape.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Fake topic be fake, you guys are doing pretty bad

^

btw how many of that 55 were invites? im gonna say i !clanned 11 so lets just say 20?

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

rofl dont bother arguing with zenith they're just full of flaming propaganda filled idiots, Everyone knows you won.

yea i heared you got cleared by Ch today.

And 101 sins really needs to stop posting on PW. 101tality got cleared zenith won that you can by just watching both clans video's

We had 30+ people fighting at all times in full gear:

What happen in the end:

We got a fall in and 85% of our clan walked to 50 ports we got tired of the bad gear you were returning in so we finally left. You were cleared about 3+ times, but we just stayed because we were bored. Also every other clan already ended. I guess it was a good fight for you guys, but Fatality does not lose return wars even more to zenith lol.

Note: Returning in 1 item does not count as ops just to tell you. If you ran out of return sets go make money during the week and buy more. Having respect for your own clan and knowing when you lost is something you need to work on. Returning in 1 item gear just makes you look bad.

Here is us clearing you at the start of the run in then slowly you start to bring more 1 item gear:

LOL! Who still plays this game

GJ Zenith ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

rofl dont bother arguing with zenith they're just full of flaming propaganda filled idiots, Everyone knows you won.

yea i heared you got cleared by Ch today.

And 101 sins really needs to stop posting on PW. 101tality got cleared zenith won that you can by just watching both clans video's

We had 30+ people fighting at all times in full gear:

What happen in the end:

We got a fall in and 85% of our clan walked to 50 ports we got tired of the bad gear you were returning in so we finally left. You were cleared about 3+ times, but we just stayed because we were bored. Also every other clan already ended. I guess it was a good fight for you guys, but Fatality does not lose return wars even more to zenith lol.

Note: Returning in 1 item does not count as ops just to tell you. If you ran out of return sets go make money during the week and buy more. Having respect for your own clan and knowing when you lost is something you need to work on. Returning in 1 item gear just makes you look bad.

Here is us clearing you at the start of the run in then slowly you start to bring more 1 item gear:

Ain't you the guy who used to use Addy scims in F2P fights like all the time? :x

Gj on your trip Zenith.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png