Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths P2p Pk Trip!

Lawson

You act like we were in the lobby to avoid you. We were in the lobby because CP were at SC in single and we were waiting for them to come out so we could log in and hit them. As soon as CP refused to fight us, we gave you a fight. You guys really need to stop trying to act like you're good, you aren't. You don't have a spy, you have a leak and I know who it is.

You kids seriously act like you're good lol. I'll show you how unorganized and unable your leadership is next weekend if you like. You won't get a trip. The second you step out you'll see a sea of red capes and then you'll retreat back to single.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl dont bother arguing with zenith they're just full of flaming propaganda filled idiots, Everyone knows you won.

yea i heared you got cleared by Ch today.

And 101 sins really needs to stop posting on PW. 101tality got cleared zenith won that you can by just watching both clans video's

We had 30+ people fighting at all times in full gear:

What happen in the end:

We got a fall in and 85% of our clan walked to 50 ports we got tired of the bad gear you were returning in so we finally left. You were cleared about 3+ times, but we just stayed because we were bored. Also every other clan already ended. I guess it was a good fight for you guys, but Fatality does not lose return wars even more to zenith lol.

Note: Returning in 1 item does not count as ops just to tell you. If you ran out of return sets go make money during the week and buy more. Having respect for your own clan and knowing when you lost is something you need to work on. Returning in 1 item gear just makes you look bad.

Here is us clearing you at the start of the run in then slowly you start to bring more 1 item gear:

GF Fatality :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Thats not returning, and it just makes you look horrible. Stick to F2P because you are disgraceful in P2P.

If i'm not mistaken don't you return with addy scims and mith arrows? :o!?!#?@#

Nice Job Zenith :o. Gl in our prep tuesday

qOY7v.png

Good fight,

We had had lost 5 max after Ct thing near bh crator when FOE came in.

When we left the Gdz fight all that was left was 1 itemers,

despite that dissapointment was a fun fight and thank god I have smite :)

(A better wording would be 0 in the battlefield as I didn't die once during the Gdz fight.)

1st:

OT:

Umm was a great trip for Zenith, Shame CP got cleared within 5 minutes, gj lads.

I didn't die once and there are pictures of you dieing 3+ times, I wonder what that says about the real winner of the fight.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

funnyeh.png

And then.....

110307011114.png

It was almost 1h fight, and it was 3v1. Dont cry about return sets because like 3 of us was 1itemering. All other noobs was CT. And i got photos of Fi members 1itemering too.

You act like we were in the lobby to avoid you. We were in the lobby because CP were at SC in single and we were waiting for them to come out so we could log in and hit them. As soon as CP refused to fight us, we gave you a fight. You guys really need to stop trying to act like you're good, you aren't. You don't have a spy, you have a leak and I know who it is.

You kids seriously act like you're good lol. I'll show you how unorganized and unable your leadership is next weekend if you like. You won't get a trip. The second you step out you'll see a sea of red capes and then you'll retreat back to single.

This is why he is the man.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

You do not win over the internet.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I was going to mod this then I saw Omni was on the case.

Here comes the hambanner

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png