Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ohi

BIGRYAN

Hey, I'm Ryan and i'm looking to get back into pure clanning, used to lead Carnage, I love p2p but I also want to do F2P. Who should I join?

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

#vd come holla at the mandem

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Come check out #Zenith used to be good buds with Carnage, as you know we love F2p but lately with the promotion of P2p members we've got more into the P2p server pulling 55 last week to our p2p pk trip and having multiple preps threw out the week, were almost 1 year old and have a great community very welcoming! come check us out :)

Irc: #Zenith

Site: www.Zenith-rs.com

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

You obviously know about the big clans, if you want to sick with the more P2P orientated clans, then TLP or FOE would probably be your best choice, or if you wanted a smaller clan, WAR are also a good small p2p clan.

I'd love to reccomend my own clan EoP. We've recently started pulling 70+ to p2p, including a 95 pull when we had sign ups a few weeks ago. With these high pulls, we're of course also interested in improving our organization in this server, and i'm sure your p2p experience could be a big help to us in this area. On top of this, our F2P organization is one of, if not the best, and we're generally very active throughout the week with preps and trips etc.

We also have quite an active community, active forums, a very active irc at any time of the day, and theres often some **** going down on teamspeak. So if you're interested in this, you should give us a try :P

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Pull a sins, make a ton of ****** pk vids of you killing people with ags, then join a pure clan and use popularity/publicity to get you a high rank, all while kissing ranks ass ok do IT

TH IS MY ONE

#Chaotic would be a good option

Our P2P Is good at our F2P ;)

Upgrowing clan and would love to for you be apart of it ^_^

Gl on whatever clan you want to join

check our forums maybe ?

www.chaotic-rs.com/forum

xx

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

#Chaotic would be a good option

Our P2P Is good at our F2P ;)

Upgrowing clan and would love to for you be apart of it ^_^

Gl on whatever clan you want to join

check our forums maybe ?

www.chaotic-rs.com/forum

xx

I remember fighting Chaotic while I was in Carnage. I don't like f2p enough to return in it to a p2p trip sorry.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Hey bro come check out Corrupt Pures. We're f2p based lately have been doing plenty of p2p minis and preps. You can say we're 60/40. We got chill ranks and members always willing to help and just hang out with. If your looking for a stable clan that pulls 60-70 f2p and 40-50 p2p then try us out

#clan-cp

cp-rs.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com