Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 3 Leaders You Look Up To

1. Bob- Lead Epidemic to that unbelievable rise. Bob is the best there is hands down. Despite being in his rivals clan for much of my experience he was always respectable and worthy of praise.

2. Zo- Did not always do the "Right" thing but always had the best of intentions. Also an outstanding F2p warrer.

3. 13th- A crazy amount of effort is put into MM by this guy. 13th is overall outstanding in both servers. A very respectable guy aswell.

4. Drunk- Best F2p caller in this game. Has been going at it for ages.

5. Dave- Was the true Leader of Foe for awhile. An outstanding dude. Always super nice and respectable.

6. Gotcho- Dislike him strongly on a personal level. However, credit is due hes kept TLP in the mix for quite some time now.

7. Speshls- Is the backbone of MM with 13th. Tons of effort. Very nice guy.

8. Evan- When Evan commits, he will without doubt make your clan rise two fold.

9. Peter- Is currently doing work in CP. I believe it is him that will be the ICON of cp once drunk does leave this game.

10. Walli- Does solid in Foe. I am not a huge fan but credit is due when credit is due.

Honourable Mentions-

Lawson

Pur3 kide

Loki

13ucher

Goop

People who I love but should think about their image l0l-

Duval

Will-Turb

Chain

Jonty

Poke

UJUI2.png

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cha0s - I only bin in FOE for a short period of time, but this guy knew how to lead. he kept his cool, he was nice, and he was one of the best leaders that i knew.

I fr0ze u - Sev knew how to teach cows how to do work, he's a cool guy, loveable, have alot of respect for him, taught me alot of **** about clanning since he was my first leader.

Arrow volt - Without him Resurgence wouldnt be in good shape, he is very smexy at being himself and knows how to put the foot down when dipshits are getting out of hand.. <3