Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 3 Leaders You Look Up To

Just a little topic, im wondering wat you think the top 3 leaders you look up to of clans that are still open.

- Dont post yourself if you are a leader.

- Dont post leaders that are not leading anymore.

- Give a reason why you feel they are good leaders.

My Three:

1. [Eop]Solo - Overall good guy, great leader both in p2p f2p, Eop has come a long way.

2. [Foe]Walli - Has lead Foe through countless things, honestly i feel hes a great leader, and has trully helped foe grow.

3. [Fi]Skillzy - Great leader, knows his stuff and is a down to earth person and i think its much needed to get along with all members at once.

This is my opinion, in no order. Please dont hate on others opinions, let them voice theirs.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[CT]P0ke_N_Die2-

great guy good clan excelent attitide, plays fair by the rules doens't flame nor ddoses.

[z]Lawson great guy good leader

[Z]Ryan he knows what he's doing and used to make killer speaches when he DID make them.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Xpnkrocemox we went ass to mouth once

Roman great guy

Duval i love him with a passion

That first one is true.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Xpnkrocemox we went ass to mouth once

Roman great guy

Duval i love him with a passion

That first one is true.

i gotta go with duval also, before ch closed they wre on top of their game, amazing spamming, calling, cough returning

I can't say I have much respect for any current clan leaders other than 13th and Speshls, who don't count cause I lead with them

but if we're talking sortakinda recently then Dave|Cha0s and outofrange10 probs most respected

i ******* love outofrange10

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

P0ke [CT]

Complete lad, his word is law.

Loki [Carnage]

Taught me so much in my 3 months there, and he probably didn't even realise it.

Andy|Ibeat [-]

Down to earth, nice guy, and doesn't scam when you give him locs first 4 money.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

P0ke [CT]

Complete lad, his word is law.

Loki [Carnage]

Taught me so much in my 3 months there, and he probably didn't even realise it.

Andy|Ibeat [-]

Down to earth, nice guy, and doesn't scam when you give him locs first 4 money.

i agree with u 100% on the last guy he never scammed me when i leaked zenith's locations to negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to have to pick some leaders who aren't around anymore...

1. R4ng3r J (Joe) - Although he had difficulty putting it across, he knew what he was doing. He felt passion for AAO and would put every ounce of energy he had in him towards the success of the clan. He wasn't the most intelligent of people, but AAO wouldn't have been anything without him.

2. L Ol D E A D (Dan) - He was very strict and respectful, a man of his word. He would always treat other clan leaders with the same respect as he treated anybody else.

3. Jibs2ndpure - I didn't know of Jibs until the low-level Epidemic re-opened but he used to let me go watch Epidemic war The Dreaded and the strategies he used were great. He was strict and gave a lot to Epidemic.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

1. Fatality Leadership - Just because I work with them each day, and they are like a family to me.

2. Gotcho - Very Independent & Strong Leader that is respectful towards everyone.

3. Drunk - He is the oldest Pure Clan Leader that is still leader till this day, and never took a break. Also great F2P Caller.

LOL! Who still plays this game

13th - So incredible committed to MM it's amazing, he also has an insane amount of integrity and wont let that clans morals slip.

Speshls - If you have ever been on a MM trip lead by speshls, you will understand.

Drunk - Been going for fkin ages without a pause, and was also very smart when CP started pulling 120+ out of nowhere. He handled that situation very well, making what could have been a weekend fad last for 2 months.

Mentions

Walli - Turned FOE's reputation around, however IDK what he's doing right now but he seems to be a bit of the rails, starting flame wars with masser clans :/

Poke - How the fk does he mass up like that? I know it's quite a flamy thing to say "Poke Masser Army" but I think every clan leader is jealous of his ability to pull 100+ people out of his arse!

1. me 2. me 3.me

1. Drunk - Such a boss f2p caller, this guy owns, he's so chilled too; knows when to take runescape srs.

2. Walli - He simply cares, a legend, and he listens to some pretty ownage music.

3. Uhh i'd have to say Goop/Milky - Milky is a goofy guy, knows what he's doing and he makes me l0 a lot. Goop is simply a relaxed guy that is a wonderful leader.

Obviously the big man, Gotchoback of TLP.

I also respect Goop(leading EOP powerhouse) and 2009-2010 Fatality leadership

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

ivp- best speech writer

bawb- best canadian vent caller. Turd age carraf

plode-worst best ingame leader

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

-Bawb [amazing leader, he was like a dad :D]

-Drunk [best f2p caller ive ever been lead by, he's so good at transitions ect]

-Walli [good caller, knows what he's doing + hes english :D]

2lchhx.png

1. Drunk - One of, if not the best caller in the game today and he's been leading CP none stop since 05

2. Chain - Alot of people outside of the CP community criticize him, but in fact, to learn how important he is to us, i guess you'll have to be a part of the community to understand.

3. Toxine - The funniest guy you will ever meet, he can make you laugh and just have fun no matter what.

Honorable mention

`R a g e - He's probably the best speech and motivational writter this game has ever seen.

Honey - He retired from pure clanning rescently, but comes on from time to time. During his prime he would be the most active official and host multiple events a day, he lifted the spirits of our community during the good times and the hard times.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"