Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 3 Leaders You Look Up To

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. [MM]13th - The Perfect pure clan leader and he's also a swede(wich makes it even better).

2. Speshls - That brain of yours... DAT BRAIN!!1

3. Gotchoback/Goop - both foe you has your +'s and -'s but your still decent.

Also if Furious or Bob started to lead a clan again they would go right in to my top 3.

Do not stretch out the page.

Speshls - I've Known Speshls since way back in AA ( Anonymous Assasins ) & he's always been a great guy, has great, attitude leading and calling skills.

Mike ( um--yomomma ) - Was a Great leader back in 2007 took eop through many victorys & a great reputation, he had great leadership skill's aswell a great attitude.

Bawb - Great Guy Overall , Very Well Respected, great attitude & Leading Skills, Calling is superb, probably one of the only that would actually make a pk trip Fun & Serious at the same time.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Speshls - I've Known Speshls since way back in AA ( Anonymous Assasins ) & he's always been a great guy, has great, attitude leading and calling skills.

Mike ( um--yomomma ) - Was a Great leader back in 2007 took eop through many victorys & a great reputation, he had great leadership skill's aswell a great attitude.

Bawb - Great Guy Overall , Very Well Respected, great attitude & Leading Skills, Calling is superb, probably one of the only that would actually make a pk trip Fun & Serious at the same time.

but... I'm in your sig!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

1. Pump-Best hybrid

2. Pump-Best Switches

3. Pump-Best Youtube videos

Nope.

Cprs a joke now.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

1.Goop - taught me 90% of what i know now as a pure leader

2.P0ke - this man is a legend and one of best niggggas

3.hormone - respect bro. hit me up to open a clan ;] j/k

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

1. [MM]13th - The Perfect pure clan leader and he's also a swede(wich makes it even better).

2. Speshls - That brain of yours... DAT BRAIN!!1

3. Gotchoback/Goop - both foe you has your +'s and -'s but your still decent.

Also if Furious or Bob started to lead a clan again they would go right in to my top 3.

Damn R3lvy that touched my heart ^^.

OT:

1. Toxic Slay Nerd from MM is way overlooked - that bloke is a laid back fellow who actually plays the game for fun - likes to cross dress by wearing skirts n stuffs.

2. Goop does anything for EoP ranging from nerding it, to personal sexual favors, you name it he'll do it.

3. Speshl's cause he smells nice.

13th smells bad.

Mahatma also smells bad.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

probably myself

You good topic reader. :down:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

None. under the great leaders everyone lists are just assholes behind curtains.

its a game, we all do it.

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

1. Duval - Haters gonna hate. Duval took the time to introduce me into the pure community and guide me. Took me from being a lilguy and showed me the ropes, and how to war and stuff properly. I'd be no where without Duval. Brought Chaotic to #1 med, you mad bro's?

2. Gotchoback - AMAZINGLY chill, Cory helped me alot when i was new to the pure community, and gave me help and advice when i needed it most, hes always there for me. Nice guy, And pretty much the backbone of TLP.

3. Goop - Really laid back guy, definatly knows what hes doing with EoP. Really chill, but gets serious when he needs to. Respect br0.

:starwars:

Lost respect for Gotcho after he flamed me when he pj'd me spamming to my leaders nice members toxic. He was up there and is an honorable mention

1. No bias..13th dedicates so much to MM.

2. Drunky- From what I've seen can lead very well and everyone seems to like him.

3. My homeboy big alex 67!@?!@!?@ -I go to school with him and he's chill