Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP Dominates F2P [110+ People]

Solo

Lol we never had 110, max we had was 100. Nice 2 week prep though we did good outnumbered.

Read the topic next time bud, just because Speshl's said we had a two week prep topic, doesn't mean he's right, it just means you guys are still believing the load of crap, and propaganda that your leaders tell you just to make yourselves feel good. It's mentioned right at the beginning of our topic, with a pic of the top of the topic showing when it was posted. Our topic was posted on the 14th, which gave us 5 days prep before saturday, yours was posted on the 13th, which gave you guys 6 days prep before saturday. You still lost, get over it and stop coming up with excuses lol.

Grand total of 2, count em, 2 kill pic/messages in the entire topic.

Would like to see other side of the story because this isn't very convincing.

Kill pics doesn't mean ****, if there was 100 MM, and they all died atleast 2 times, do you expect us to show you 200 kill pics? Kill messages never meant crap in aftermath topics, we got tons of pictures showing us pushing MM from mini-map to mini-map until they are cleared, along with a few vids. Watch and take notes son.

Gj on the trip EOP, and big thanks to MM for giving us some fights, even if you were outnumbered by a bit at times, I just wish you guys would finally man up and accept a loss, instead of coming up with all this bullcrap trying to flame our topic about 2 week prep and all that ****. It's honestly getting old.

thekingu.png

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you guys had a good trip, wish I could have been in the fights :(

Nice work EOP

What a true respective comment should look like. Thanks for the flame-free post, same with C0nqu1stad0r, you are the only two who I have seen post something which didn't involve some sort of flame...my hats goes off to the both of you. :thumbsup:

Good luck to everybody in P2P today, I will not be there cause p2p is **** lol.

thekingu.png

from chasing FI around p2p friday with 45-50 people to 120 people the next. Obviously no prep here. We were lonely on friday, people started to do anything they could to bring clans to f2p. To no avail.

110318192108.png

awaiting fullout declaration. you want #1? hit us up anytime. you won't you won't

oo20nv.png

from chasing FI around p2p friday with 45-50 people to 120 people the next. Obviously no prep here. We were lonely on friday, people started to do anything they could to bring clans to f2p. To no avail.

110318192108.png

awaiting fullout declaration. you want #1? hit us up anytime. you won't you won't

even foe isnt that retarded than u

& srry, forgot we had to pull 100 to a P2P prep on a Friday.

We shouldn't have to declare a full-out, your member list consists of 50 people more than ours, not to mention the forum guests + invites + HF members that would be present at the time. I'm all for saturday pk trips, thanks for mentioning the full-out again though, I never heard that excuse since last week....was something new for a change. :)

thekingu.png

But yeah sadly i missed trip. Came on for the last 25 mins to clear mm for the last time. Seemed almost efortless but thanks for the fights.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Looks like MM got destroyed, which is expected at close to even opts.

good job on your trip

someone's still mad their clan's dead. gj eop, but if the situation were to be turned around, would you even try to fight us?

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

good job on your trip

someone's still mad their clan's dead. gj eop, but if the situation were to be turned around, would you even try to fight us?

We fought you out-opted quite a few times, seeing as thats normally how it would go, MM would out-number EOP. Even when you guys decided to bring HF along, we still decided to fight you...so my answer would have to be yes, although it wouldn't be up to me because i dont even lead anymore lol.

Good luck to everybody for todays p2p trips! :ninja:

thekingu.png

good job on your trip

HF had to much on their hands yesterday, or else we would have fought you outopt'd. :thumbsup: