Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Anubiis I

I Anubis I

Hello Guys.

As you all will have heard Zenith closed. RIP...

I have been Council of Exclusive, which closed a while ago, so i do have good experience in Clanning,

Im Looking for a stable clan, which is in no risk of closing any time soon. I like MiniWarring ALOT, P2P and F2P. Looking, preferably, for a GMT based clan also, but EST would be fine, if there are a few members GMT in it.

Here's Me. (Chinning to get my ranged maxed also.) Lvl 85 Combat.

110320150110.png

So yeah, all suggestions are appreciated. Thx :thumbsup:

28te5np.jpgProud High Council of Zenith 28te5np.jpg

Try FOE, they have their fair share of GMTers and they do p2p mini every now and then, but they lack f2p.

or EOP, probably the best clan right now. A few GMTers, not many. A few Ex-Z are joining so it might be easier to find yourself home there. There's plenty of F2P and P2P miniwars and definitely not at risk of closing.

You could also try Tribulation, and help them get more into f2p because I always saw you at f2p minis with Exclusive. I'm not sure about their GMT community, but they're not at risk of closing soon and they like to have fun. (Hi Roman!)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

or EOP, probably the best clan right now. A few GMTers, not many. A few Ex-Z are joining so it might be easier to find yourself home there. There's plenty of F2P and P2P miniwars and definitely not at risk of closing.

Im interested in joining EOP, but the idea of few GMT'ers worries me :confused: .

28te5np.jpgProud High Council of Zenith 28te5np.jpg

Im interested in joining EOP, but the idea of few GMT'ers worries me :confused: .

join Malice we have loads!

#mayhem-makers

#malice 3/4 Majour ranks are Gmt based

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

If your not gona go Eop, give CP a shot. Most active f2p based clan and if your looking for a mini, chances are we're gona get one f2p or p2p. You'll have fun here.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

EOP has a nice few GMT'ers, getting more and more by the day, but you said you like miniwarring alot, imo we are the most active mini-war clan, both f2p and p2p....we have miniwars every day at all sorts of different times so we're not just limited to one particular timezone. Tons of f2p and p2p events, and a great community, not to mention all the ex-zenith that have intro'd and apped for EOP, im sure you'd fit in and enjoy it there.

www.eop-rs.com or #clan-eop, check us out!

Cheers, and good luck with whatever clan you decide to join. :)

thekingu.png

We have alot of easterns.

if you're looking for a stable clan with an amazing community join Eop

My reccomendation if you're interested in EoP but aren't sure if we're active enough at GMT times, is just to hang around the community for a while. Decide for yourself if our irc etc. is talkative enough at those times, and make a decision based on that.

If you decide not to go EoP, i know FOE has a lot of GMT'ers, and TLP have a fair few too.

good luck.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.