Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My boyfriend is a 6"5 black pirate... and what?

walli

Ok, most of you expect massive fancy topics from me these days, but on the odd chance this may be omni'd i cba.

***Disclaimer***

Today Foe lost to MM, EOP, FI, TLP, WAR, CP, DF. Yes this topic is not for who we beat or who beat us as i couldnt give a rats arse =]

You know how many return sets we put you through if we did you today, only one way to stop it. www.foe-rs.com app sections are open.

Vid will be at the bottom.

So on todays trip, Hf wanted to spoon us badly. After them chasing us for a while we decided to show them for the brainless mains that they are and allowed them to run thru a gap tighter than 13th's ******** before hf plowed him. We quickly dropped many of them and with weak returns in rags and rubbish we decided to log/leg it to single strip with our bellies full.

We had 70-80, they had 45 we ended up with 60ish around maze in the next world. Yes we lost the fight to Hf but no foe member died more than once, and only 20ish died. Most Hf died 3-6 times =], a result.

Then MM came out, with no 13th or speshls meaning they would be lead by the rest of the leadership which pretty much amounts to a special needs day out preschool and myself decided we would take great pleasure ******* with them. So yea... today foe and eop pretty much just layed out mm all trip... none stop. Was pretty damn funny. Barely any foe or eop died to an idiot in pink yet we all left with invents of loot until they returned in green chaps as per.

Foe lost the moral fight as we did not attack eop and only killed pink but our banks won the real fight. Was funny and good stuff =]

Foe starting/ending : 75/70 (5 died to eop in friendly fire)

Eop Starting/ending : 100/90

mm starting/ending : 105/0.

We also had fights / run ins with CP and war and Df i think. Nothing personal its just the wild, cheers lads.

So yea, this was our sunday of "losing fights" but making bank. I hope you enjoyed the read and i hope this does not locked or deleted as there is no false information.

Enjoy getting post count about how you owned us or simply saying happy birthday <3

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CORY <3

110320162934.png

2hsapnp.jpg

screenshot101x.png

screenshot103j.png

110320214255.png

110320222654.png

110320222659.png

110320232356.png

110320232404.png

110320232443.png

ScreenShot003.png

ScreenShot004.png

ScreenShot005.png

110320182554x.png

110320163809.png

110320233811.png

110320164443.png

110320222823.png

110320223057.png

110320223435.png

110320234212.png

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way you shake it, I can't believe it

I ain't never seen an ass like that

The way you move it, you make my pee pee go

Doing, doing, doing

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

inb4 Omni crashes

Goodjob boys

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

nice work foe

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I like how you have an Anti-Omni Shield in the OP: I approve.

Gratz on turning 6 Phinal Ownaj Eleet.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

obv mad 70 pull to bday trip lolol

jk gj guys happy bday

i remember 2 years ago today i first fell in on bonesaw and we went to castle wars for party ;[

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY