Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MY FRIEND's AND I

Turban

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawson and the other guy should join cp, josh i would tell you to join but then you'd give suggestions which is worth a lawl!

me and lawson have spies in cp, we have access to all ur members boards, i leak locs to eop, lawson sells them to other clans, you have a **** community and overall and pretty **** clan with no sense of having fun.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Lawson and the other guy should join cp, josh i would tell you to join but then you'd give suggestions which is worth a lawl!

me and lawson have spies in cp, we have access to all ur members boards, i leak locs to eop, lawson sells them to other clans, you have a **** community and overall and pretty **** clan with no sense of having fun.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

join Eop bro

"PROUD EX Z LEADER" LAWL!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Sup Seth and Lawson. If you are really looking to find a clan that has a relax community come try out Foe.

We have a great community with funny people to hang out with and we have 3 official pk trips on the weekend. I know you said you are not active on the weekdays but if you find yourself with some extra time we have unofficial pk trips, mini wars, p2p/f2p preps through the week.

We have a very active teamspeak and Irc. Also we have a in-game cc if you ever feel like just checking us out.

Website is - Foe-rs.com

Irc - #finalownage

In-game cc - finalownage

Good luck finding your clan.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

CP wouldn't want you anyway.

Good luck with what you choose.

wouldn't matter i paided 15$ (3 Month Period) just for a vpn so i can spy on that clan

paided? nice english and u paid $13 to spy nice life

CT wouldnt want you either.

OT: quit rs. srs mode :mellow:

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Too be honest I'd say join Malice. Chill community + potential for #1 MPC.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Going to be interesting to see who actually accepts you after you've been amsg'ing in irc all week that you will spy for rsgp.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Hello!

We would love to have you join Affliction. We are a new med level pure clan which is opening either next week or the week after.

IRC: #Clan_AF

My IRC Nick is Bennnnn if you have any questions!

Thanks and GOODLUCK!

-Ben

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic