Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what a wonderful saturday

Trile

efbanner.png

It was a sad week for one of our member, James, who uncle had recently passed away. We wanted to support him and cheer him up a little and dedicated this trip for him. We went out with a amazingly 38 strong EF members, ready to get back at negative. We maintained 30+ for the whole trip and ended around 25ish.

110328233621.gif

efheader20.png

Before I start this topic, I also want to say congratulation to Aram on his legit 99 woodcutting.

110326180607.png

efheader20.png

We started out our trip scouting on Negative at Chaos altar. We rushed there immediately and found they were fighting ST. We killed everyone on sight and cleared the battlefield. Sorry about that ST.

EF Started/Ended: 36/36

ST Started/ended: Around 13/0

Negative Started/ended: Around 10/0

110326201153.png

110326201159v.png

110326201205.png

efheader20.png

After we cleared the battlefield, we went south to bank our sexy loots, but Fatality rushed us at level 12 near FOG. We tried to defend our grounds but there numbers was too great so we got pushed all the way to 13 port and dipped the battle.

EF Started/Ended: 36/20+ dipped

Fatality Started/Ended: Around 60+/I don't think we killed anyone

efheader20.png

After regrouping, we went out and scouted BV at Chaos altar. We rushed into them and cleared them easily, giving them no chance.

EF Started/Ended: 35/35 - none died

BV Started/Ended: Around 20/0

110326203601.png

110326203627.png

110326203701.png

110326203619.png

110326203707.png

110326203744.png

efheader20.png

After clearing BV, we just walked around and found some mains near sperm hills then we ranned into TLP at sperm hills. We decided to just have some fun and rushed them. We were doing good and defended our ground well till CP rushes in -_-. Both TLP and EF ranned and dipped south. TLP dipped while EF ranned inside the ghost hut and fought till death.

EF Started/Ended: 35/about 25 before CP rushes

TLP Started/Ended: 55/about 45 before cp rushes

110326203858.png

110326203948.png

110326204035.png

110326204123.png

efheader20.png

After regrouping, we have a pk run in with Defiance. We rushes into them with rune scim south of maze, near the wall. We eventually pushed them into the middle of the maze and when they were almost cleared, Control rushes. We dipped and called our precious clan members to log out.

EF Started/ended: 31/Around 20 before ct crashes

DF Started/ended: 28?/Around 10ish before ct crashes

110326211041.png

110326211141.png

efheader20.png

Be the way, I'm gonna stop putting pictures cause I just can't be ask to look at 100+ pictures and finding the right pictures.

efheader20.png

After that planned run in, we had another planned run in, but this was against Malice. Respect for them on fighting us when they were greatly outnumbered. We rushed them west of GDZ, and once they saw us they scattered right away. Few went further west while some ranned south near the piper. The fight didn't last long, we took the win easily.

EF Started/Ended: 32/30

Malice Started/Ended: Around 15?/0

efheader20.png

We have another planned Pk run in with WAR where most of our GMT was in bed. WAR was defending at hills hut, but before we rush they told us to team on ally since they have a feeling TR might crash. EF rushes into WAR in the hillz hut and just 1 banged the people in the DD easily. About 20 seconds later, TR rushes in. We called a regroup at sperm hills, so we rushes north and rested up there. Amazingly only 1 died during the fight. We re-rushed to the hills hut to help out WAR. We couldn't attack most of them, but we cleared all TR low levels. Playing smart, we ranned east of hills to made another regroup, losing only one again. We rushed to the hut again, then WAR rushes north to sperm hills while we killed the remaining low levels of TR. Couldn't attack anyone no more, we headed to WAR, giving them a thank you, then ended the war we had at the beginning.

EF Started/Ended: 28/24

WAR Started/Ended: 33/0 on the battlefield

TR Started/ended: 24/about 10-15 since they were all high levels

efheader20.png

Now, this is gonna be another section for this topic. During our trip, we decided to do some revenge at Negative for picking on us back then when we have low pull. Everytime they head out we followed behind and hit them until they dismissed/went along with Control. ahh nevermind can't be ask to do the pictures finding. Here is the video's for today trips:

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this topic, because of the apparent honesty in it. You give estimate numbers before the fight was interfered with, and you report a fight that you didn't win. I really respect that, keep doing well Ef.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Gj I guess, dont really see you "getting back at us" by crashing one of our fights though lol.

Oh and we was pking for over 3 hours today.

Eh.. Back then when EF pull around in the 10's and 20's, you hitted/crashes our 15v15 when you had around 30-50's. So yeah, it was a sweet revenge today (;

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

Gj I guess, dont really see you "getting back at us" by crashing one of our fights though lol.

110326212819.png

Run.

probably because we had just been fighting.

6za1rs.png

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Eh.. Back then when EF pull around in the 10's and 20's, you hitted/crashes our 15v15 when you had around 30-50's. So yeah, it was a sweet revenge today (;

Ok, if thats what you consider revenge, I guess I shouldn't fret one bit.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Sorry for crashing your fight, WAR happened to be there, xD. But yeah, I saw you guys with around 20 left at sperm walking down and we had like 15. Would have been interesting had it been at level 30.

EF is really surging, keep it up.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

My apologize Ilurkin. Like I said, we were just getting some revenge (:. And Mitch I am sure that is the correct numbers since when we rushes in we 1 banged 4 people quickly and killed you guys slowly. After that you guys got pushed into the center of maze and suddenly CT rushes in and behind them was Negative, which have the same cape as yours. So I don't know what happen, either you called them or they have a scout on you. And CT was mainly focused on EF, thats what p0ke said.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

I really like this topic, because of the apparent honesty in it. You give estimate numbers before the fight was interfered with, and you report a fight that you didn't win. I really respect that, keep doing well Ef.

trile is not a new leader, he knows when hes beat and thats why Ef went from 10 pulls to saturday to now rising,

Trile show them how its done.

pug wubs u

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

As soon as CT rushed in we called a push with 27, [Rewatched the video] and I killed like 4 of yous myself. I call ********.

anyways, fight was crashed no clan won.

Grats on your trip

Negative never went to maze, you might have us confused with dF.

Also 20, we're not really complaining about the crashes, because we don't really see anything to complain about lol.

Was funny when you attempted to crash N and ST then FI comes out and clears you.

But hey, good job EF.

Sorry for attacking you guys. We just kind of found you by the trees. We were headed to the Chaos Altar and suddenly saw you guys walking towards us.

Good job on your trip today though. You guys are actually getting pretty good!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

you mean people are starting to realise that a 'recap' of what happened should include everything and not just the highs?

ON topic: well done on your trip and good luck on your future trips.

Omni is my one. My only.