Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Omni

Omni

Give the trolls an inch and they take a foot.

Dispite popular belief, there arn't any trolls on this board, but little children or young adults who need to grow up; whom making themselves look like complete retards. "Trolling" is an excuse for someone who doesn't have the brain compacity to compete in a logical debate.

Basically an embaressment to themselves and whoever they stand for.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dispite popular belief, there arn't any trolls on this board, but little children or young adults who need to grow up; whom making themselves look like complete retards. "Trolling" is an excuse for someone who doesn't have the brain compacity to compete in a logical debate.

you sir are a bit simple-minded, but proud you have your own opinion about this though :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agreed 110%. What's missing now a days is the enjoyment of the game. People take it way too seriously or purely start trolling as they have nothing to say or let's say it's their pride over the internet to be "bad". I remember whenever I was with my clan I just got money for the trips and spent millions in getting gear and keep on going to wars and mini's and just ENJOYING the game without the flames.

And when there was no flames it made friendship and a stronger community which even made it more fun to play the game.

Respect to you for the topic.

you sir are a bit simple-minded, but proud you have your own opinion about this though :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You're a sad excuse of a troll if you actually think you are.

Mr. Say Cheese, who likes to switch his clan name, act like he's apart of something ect. You're lucky we overlook most of your retarded comments and don't even bother with you. So don't even try, you're lucky you can still post here.

I'm probably the least ignorant person on this board, and that's why I am what I am on here. Plus I'm pretty much aware who everyone is on this site, in terms of your background in your clans. Please everyone, feel free to find my method on this site, maybe you'll all get it one day, but it's the reason why you all still come here and do what you do. And I love every second of it.

It's a bold statement, but I'll pretty much call you all out on your bluffs.

Your right. On all aspects of clan warfare and topics. Community wise, its not pretty, but thats what our community has become.

Nobody forced it up on anyone to go and troll. Clearly a lot of people see the appeal to it, some would say that its a valued part of this community. As long as its all in good humour obviously. tbh like you said, most of the "trolls" on here arent actually trolling anyone, just giving people a cheap laugh if anything.

Flaming/DDOS/Phishing w/e

all gay. But if people want to waste there time and get banned then let them. Just start a mass kb if you want to get rid of the flamers, show them that flaming isnt cool, people could wise up?

idk

Everyone agrees that we should stop all the flame, but we all keep doing it. ffs.

Nice post

tmapw.png

For the purposeful crashing/mains to stop, we need all the clans to do it. However, clan A isn't going to stop crashing ddosing etc to help them win if clan B does the same. But it's a cycle.

One clan won't stop doing this stuff till the other stops so it's even competetion, but the other won't stop tiill the other clan stops, again, a never ending cycle.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Wish we could all set aside our differences and just go out to have fun.

Not that Trolling/Crashing "fun" that results in bickering, flaming and an endless cycle.

Most people, don't have respect anymore. I have seen/heard excuses such as "I don't care about respect on an online game". Meaning they would rather go and make personal remarks, racial slurs and disprespect to fellow human beings because its a "game". Its because of that kind of thinking there is so much immaturity in the pure world at the moment.

Not saying that I have never shown disrepect before or have never "trolled" before, but the way people act here sometimes pisses me off.

Nice post Omni, I think we can all agree on everything you said. Back in 06 07 people respected each other and you wouldn't see half the **** you see now. Instead of growing up, everyone seems to be more immature, I don't get it lol

Because the 14 year olds that played in 06 and 07, are now 18+ and take this game way too seriously.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I remember back in 06/07 being in Pure annihilation my first pure clan

and we used to go out each weekend and have fun regardless of the outcome of the fight

and during this time foe-tlp were back and forth at number 1 and from what i remember

everyone would have a good time and then all go kill mains now and again.

Which leads me to the main problem #1 no matter what you do the main reason of flame

and troll is this fight for this "#1" position.

A clan will post their friday-saturday-sunday trip and the opposing clans will come in and pick up at anything to undermine the wins of the clans post what ever the circumstances may be.

There will never be a fair fight in the wilderness today as each clan will do something which could be seen as cheating or crashing even though that may not be true on all accounts.

100% agree with omni if only it were like the old days.

Group: Senior Member

Member No.: 653

RS Name: t3h evan

Current Clan: FOE

IRC Nick: walli

Why is he senior member? he joined in 2009! I joined in 2009 when I closed Legendary Pures and joined Destructive Pures. Get me Senior Member.

Ps: I really think [Real Pure Clans] shouldn't talk about #1 or #2 or We're better than them. I think we should go out and kick some ass and get back with an happy face. Thats all

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Why is he senior member? he joined in 2009! I joined in 2009 when I closed Legendary Pures and joined Destructive Pures. Get me Senior Member.

Ps: I really think [Real Pure Clans] shouldn't talk about #1 or #2 or We're better than them. I think we should go out and kick some ass and get back with an happy face. Thats all

Your kidding right

Your kidding right

not sure if srs

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Excuse me?

Omni, I applaud and commend you for being the admin/mod who is stepping us and holding each member of this community accountable for the issues at bay.

I have changed the way that I view/use this site and have changed my moral outlook on clans/pures in general. For most of my time in IR, I would troll and flame on this site thinking that people were "Hating" against my clan. As I look back at that, I realize how childish many of my actions have been and have made a 180 swing. I believe it has been quite some time since my account has been warned. I have become more of a reader than a poster. I am in agreement with 100% of what you wrote. I believe that people need to start to care about their clan reputation; although I doubt such a day may come. I would support a 0 tolerance policy with flame/trolling. I would also throw support at Dissy's idea posted on page 1 about the thumbs up, thumbs down on clan topics. I would love to see the day that EOP and MM team up to wipe out ROT or another main clan. Despite being an MM member at the moment, I would love to see us break our alliance with HF. I would love to see clans take respect for one another and not crash their fights. The thought that a possible MM verse EOP full out might have to take place inside clan wars dangerous is saddening. I cannot believe that this community cannot set aside ONE world and ONE location for two clans to battle it out for all the marbles. It would sicken me to see two clans that can both pull 120's to trips let alone a fullout, be capped at 100 for a fullout. Back to writing a paper piece.

UJUI2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Good topic.

I also want to discuss this pure hate pure relationship. What happened to teaming up to kill main clans that run into pure v pure clan fights?

What happened to that?

I've been wondering about that myself. I remember when the normal pure clan trip would be just walking around, hopping worlds and hitting anyone that came in the way. Slowly we've shifted into a situation where everyone is spying on each other while sitting around in single, DDoSing TS and flooding IRC to gain the edge on a battle, flaming like 12-yo's on PW and RSC and lying outrageously on every trip topic.

Personally I've always preferred hunting mains and massers to fighting pure clans, and 4 years back when I was FI HC we did do just that; I got us some tracks on mains and we'd go smack them, loot our rune and have a jolly good time. Nowadays clans only fight each other, and the fights usually last until they get crashed or both clans take a fake ending and claim win on PW ("OK GUYS IM POSTING THE TOPIC GO BUMP IT GOGOGOGO").

Nevertheless, I suppose it's up to each clan how they want to spend their pk trip. The least everyone could do, though, is to act civilized on these forums. Nobody really gives a **** if you won against the other clan. Cthulhu knows I don't.

128250368099.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Nevertheless, I suppose it's up to each clan how they want to spend their pk trip. The least everyone could do, though, is to act civilized on these forums. Nobody really gives a **** if you won against the other clan. Cthulhu knows I don't.

lol.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...