Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Would you...

2chainz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd close it take the 5k. Buy abunch of rsgp and give all my previous members bank. Then open the same clan with those members that have 1000 return sets each.

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

I wouldn't even have to think about it

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

couldn't you make like 1k a day if everyone clicked adsense

If the clan you led was named Google, sure.

I'd close it and give my members the classic ******** excuse of me being busy irl :D

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

if you led a top clan over the period of 6-7 years you would make 5k off ads on ur site

This. Ad's alone would pay for everything no problemo.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

if you led a top clan over the period of 6-7 years you would make 5k off ads on ur site

Then you can close it and get another 5k, sounds like a deal to me.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

No, I wouldn't. I value the memories I have with my clan more than anything else in this world. How could I crush the souls of all of my members as well? I'm not sure I could even do it for $50,000. It'd be incredibly selfish. It's just money. Not as important as Runescape.

I mean, think about it. You're united with people you've never met and will probably never will meet through your clan. Sure, $5000 could take care of a lot of your problems, but what about your friends dammit?

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No, I wouldn't. I value the memories I have with my clan more than anything else in this world. How could I crush the souls of all of my members as well? I'm not sure I could even do it for $50,000. It'd be incredibly selfish. It's just money. Not as important as Runescape.

I mean, think about it. You're united with people you've never met and will probably never will meet through your clan. Sure, $5000 could take care of a lot of your problems, but what about your friends dammit?

not sure if srs

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Id take the money, considering this game will do nothing with ur irl, and u can always open a new clan.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS