Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royaltys F2p Saturday

Xpnkrockemox

F2p is so so so so lame, but well done guys. I always laugh when clans say they are number in f2p or whatever because that's like saying you are king of the downies but nonetheless it seems like everyone f2p's these days so good job.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people claim West Side, Some claim East Side. I claim Sui-cide

[W] [A] [R] [T] [R] [O] [N] [G]

^ Caps lock it and put 1 space in between letters and 3 spaces in between words and it'll look boss spam

Untitled5t65345.png

110402151243.png

Obviously there are only 5 Df here Taze.

We hit some ST/Df at maze when you guys were logging. You guys came back up and got cleared.

There are Negative in there. Think you guys are confusing us.

WAR didn't kill but 1 or 2 negative when they hit us and BV, we were largely intact at NE BH stairs with the BV that remained being chased by WAR south.

OH yeah, and nice trip =)

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

This ^

Wheres the fight where you pwned BV/Negative at the end?

Amazing job WAR looks like your doing great.

Didnt have enough pics :[

But it was fun lol

Should still add it even if you have no pics just try get 1 pic, shows another fight :)

You guys attempted to crash our pkri w/ Malice near GDZ. We just got finished clearing EF (who also attempted to crash) and were in the midst of clearing Bv (who ALSO attempted to crash) when you came in. We were both sniping each other but you guys ran north to rg and we ran towards Bh to regroup.

Neither clan was "pwned" :x

pandanegative1.png

Looked Fun War, thanks for the pkri earlier. We Started 28 and We ended somewhere in the 20's after ct crashed and ran to the spider village to rest and fought CT there, but we lost ):

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Congratz on your amazing Friday, WAR.

It's Saturday, Slave.

Lol bad admin is bad.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

110402151243.png

Obviously there are only 5 Df here Taze.

We hit some ST/Df at maze when you guys were logging. You guys came back up and got cleared.

the kids you are fighting in that pic are negative l0l.

^ Caps lock it and put 1 space in between letters and 3 spaces in between words and it'll look boss spam

We should go on a date sometime

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I **** on the first date.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Vid is up, sorry Df about the first fight, when i right clicked i saw some df members that i recognized, after looking at our vid i saw some N spams, which i didnt see when iw as there because i was up to the north end.

The second fight is obv u guys tho.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Bump

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Vid is up, sorry Df about the first fight, when i right clicked i saw some df members that i recognized, after looking at our vid i saw some N spams, which i didnt see when iw as there because i was up to the north end.

The second fight is obv u guys tho.

Thank you for not making yourself look a TOTAL idiot on these forums, Afterall my posts got deleted for whatever reason, I guess this goes back to Omni's post about Biased mods, I'm starting to sway the other way and not belive that. And for the 5th time, It WAS us @ Volcanoes and we had 14 people who had just had a bs fest. Thanks.

2lchhx.png

Lol, Ok to be perfectly honest the fight @ Maze you crashed ST + Bv + dF, Killed our remaining 5 people and took the win. And the fight @ Volcanoes, I mean we were having a bs fest and I lead the fall in with 13 people with 4 food. Not making excuses, just stating the obvious. Thanks for the 'Fights' WAR!

How can we crash a fight when 3 clans are fighting each other are you retarded or something? And we just cleared you guys then Negative rushes in and we won the fight against Negative aswell.

Oh btw we also rushed Malice and cleared 1/2 of them but then it got crashed by BV. We re-rushed and pushed BV all the way to spider hut then TR rushes in :S. But we did an amazing job with 25 People!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

I **** on the first date.

o

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Lol, Ok to be perfectly honest the fight @ Maze you crashed ST + Bv + dF, Killed our remaining 5 people and took the win. And the fight @ Volcanoes, I mean we were having a bs fest and I lead the fall in with 13 people with 4 food. Not making excuses, just stating the obvious. Thanks for the 'Fights' WAR!

How can we crash a fight when 3 clans are fighting each other are you retarded or something? And we just cleared you guys then Negative rushes in and we won the fight against Negative aswell.

Oh btw we also rushed Malice and cleared 1/2 of them but then it got crashed by BV. We re-rushed and pushed BV all the way to spider hut then TR rushes in :S. But we did an amazing job with 25 People!

and wtf this goes against everything your leaders are saying and your topic??

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

and wtf this goes against everything your leaders are saying and your topic??

We didnt say anything about Malice. But that was at GAP. But yes once a 3rd clan gets in you actually can call it a cluster unless if its a 2v1. Just NVM we had fun :) Unlike dF Our leaders are online. Where was Papa & Mitch? Lol

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation