Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Emre Looking For a New Home

emre

After 2 Months of Being CT, Being promoted to Experienced Member I have decided to Leave Due to the Leaders Ddosing Members. I will not Release the name of this Rank But Im Now Looking for a new clan to call my Home, And to every one that still thinks im a immature little kid you can go ahead and flame away but dont expect a response.

My Rsn : Zz Emre Zz

2ir0wia.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#VD

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

:NULL:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I think you've changed a lot during your stay in CT, and I would love to see what you could provide.

#malice

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You're really not that bad.

Give Malice a try, it's a fun clan with a lot of history and a nice community.

If you want to try a new clan you could try Affliction, #Clan_AF, I'm a guest on their awesome forum and I'm sure they'd love to have you. Good luck in your search Emre.

After 2 Months of Being CT, Being promoted to Experienced Member I have decided to Leave Due to the Leaders Ddosing Members. I will not Release the name of this Rank But Im Now Looking for a new clan to call my Home, And to every one that still thinks im a immature little kid you can go ahead and flame away but dont expect a response.

My Rsn : Zz Emre Zz

2ir0wia.png

I thought you had a 1b networth lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You're better off training and doing some quests as a main would.

#corr

No one likes you in the pure community, I'm surprised I see a TLP rank offering you to apply for TLP.

You're a nuisance on TeamSpeak that makes emos want to cut themself and turns perfectly good people into man eating zombies, that's how gay and bad you are.

come the **** at me

tgsig.png

Team Genocide ~ We do it the best.

Hey Emre, long time no see. We were in Chaotic together about a year ago. Some friends and I made a clan called Affliction. Since we are old friends, I do not have any grudges against you, and I am sure the rest of Af would openly welcome you. We are growing very quickly!

Www.affliction-rs.com

#clan_af

Looking forward to speaking with you further, and catching up.

Your friend,

Ben

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic