Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"The #1"

walli

Malice is innocent...

- It's delusional, not delutional........................................................

i knew that, blame walli :teehee:

and nah kfcoupon, who brings most maxed mains, not rune pures.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malice is innocent...

- It's delusional, not delutional........................................................

I know, it was more aimed at Walli rather than yourself.

#mayhem-makers

Malice is innocent...

and nah kfcoupon, who brings most maxed mains, not rune pures.

You forgot the 99 defence tanks.

Very nice topic, but the fact of the matter is that noone can stop the arguing and bitching for #1. I personally think that all the flame and fights over the #1 spot isn't neccesarily bad. It keeps the community active rather than just boring. #1 is something different to everyone, to some it means full outs and to some it means consistency. Something to make all this arguing not as pointless would be making a standard for #1. This way people just don't bash heads as they are now. People need to start specifying #1 aswell. For example, people can't just say "clan A #1 pure clan". There isn't A pure clan, everyone is strong in their own fields. There needs to be a set standard and LEADERS need to take responsibility. Leaders lead and members follow, its as simple as that.

There are too many people on these forums who just simply don't give a flying ****, and that's fine as long as you're not breaking any rules. Everyone needs to stop making such a big deal about all of this and propose actual solutions.

To make a change, you need to change yourself first. We cannot change the state of this community if EVERYONE isn't on board. Simple as that.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

:rofl: Walli biggest hypocrite of 2010-2011. Only thing left for you is allowing your members to NH. I wish I saved my logs, and all the topic's you made over the past year. I would have enough stuff to make a walli montage.

LOL! Who still plays this game

:rofl: Walli biggest hypocrite of 2010-2011. Only thing left for you is allowing your members to NH. I wish I saved my logs, and all the topic's you made over the past year now.

He is a hypocrite but what's the point in bashing him now? We can sit here and call him hypocrite and say that his clan is doing **** now so that's why he isn't caring or we can also acknowledge the fact that him and his friends (staff and members of foe) are enjoying getting loot and just hanging out together rather then them having headaches over something pointless and everlasting. Try to look at all sides rather then just being arrogant.

Excuse the run-on sentence lol.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

:rofl: Walli biggest hypocrite of 2010-2011. Only thing left for you is allowing your members to NH. I wish I saved my logs, and all the topic's you made over the past year now.

He is a hypocrite but what's the point in bashing him now? We can sit here and call him hypocrite and say that his clan is doing **** now so that's why he isn't caring or we can also acknowledge the fact that him and his friends (staff and members of foe) are enjoying getting loot and just hanging out together rather then them having headaches over something pointless and everlasting. Try to look at all sides rather then just being arrogant.

Excuse the run-on sentence lol.

Very nice explanation I guess I can understand, but the stuff he use to say still makes me lol.

LOL! Who still plays this game

:rofl: Walli biggest hypocrite of 2010-2011. Only thing left for you is allowing your members to NH. I wish I saved my logs, and all the topic's you made over the past year. I would have enough stuff to make a walli montage.

I partially agree, but i hope you do know that its common for people to change their mind, which often happens to especially young people like us, when they learn something new.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

If you find your clan fun and everyone enjoys it then your #1 in your eyes but really there is no #1 just clans who are better then another clan at one thing yet that other clan can be better at another thing. I guess we could say yeah MM is #1 for f2p fullouts yeah Tlp is #1 for matched opts (or was) yeah so and so is #1 at miniwars etc.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

You know what solves all of this ********? Quiting the game. Just leave it, forget it. It's not worth your life, unless you only play it for pure enjoyment and nothing else. Now a days everybody wants to be #1 or get a rank in the clan but is it really worth it? No.

walli, you're a great guy. What I see from you and your topics is that you're not ashamed of talking about what you have done wrong and how now you have changed perspective.

You know what solves all of this ********? Quiting the game. Just leave it, forget it. It's not worth your life, unless you only play it for pure enjoyment and nothing else. Now a days everybody wants to be #1 or get a rank in the clan but is it really worth it? No.

walli, you're a great guy. What I see from you and your topics is that you're not ashamed of talking about what you have done wrong and how now you have changed perspective.

Quitting is irrelevant

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Quitting is irrelevant

Yes, but probably the only way of resolving your problems.

Excluding some of the trolling and spam, this topic is a rare gem that this forum sometimes (almost never) produces.

I agree with Walli. The main point he's getting at is that the race for #1 is resulting in animalistic behaviour over a simple java based game. Why don't you see the same zeal for rivalries over the #2/3 or #3/4 spot? What's so great about 1 tbh.

In my opinion being the 1st pure clan is just boring, 1/2 the time if you're undefeated for months then your members will get bored and you'll start to slump. This happens constantly in cycles, the only reason eop/mm are trading wins constantly is because theres no use fighting if you have nothing to fight for. Being the underdog suddenly gives your clan a whole new meaning, a reason to try 2x harder.

Also the spotlight on being #1 is extremely lame. You get haters coming left and right 24/7. Often I loath the lilguys down in the ranks cause they're just having a good time while the #1/2 clans are playing runescape like its a blue collar job.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I'm glad that you understand FOE (this goes for other "top" clans) is only so good because of the mass amount of members it has. There are plenty of clans that could rape FOE if other pures would give them a chance and join, rather than joining a clan that is already on top.

Walli I respect you dawg

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

takes foe to start losing before you say this.

you were exactly what you said we shouldn't do, you pretty much just looked back when foe was actually good and everything you did, and wrote it here and to say to stop it lol

Is it just me, or did I just start seeing these "who cares" topics after foe stopped being able to compete?

jus cus u cant compete nd get yur #1 back you gonna stop caring?

You would care if you had a shot at #1

walli is just posting this because he's #3

also

tl;dr

i read like 3 words

you really need to stop playing, walli

your no longer number 1 look at the result

I'm glad that you understand FOE (this goes for other "top" clans) is only so good because of the mass amount of members it has. There are plenty of clans that could rape FOE if other pures would give them a chance and join, rather than joining a clan that is already on top.

Obviously mad that FOE aren't even #2 anymore.

I think these sum up the topic quite nicely.

**** being #1.

If your number 1 ofc it's a plus but even if your not and you have fun who cares.

Rankings don't matter if your clan has fun what more do you need.

#BIBLE

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png