Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOEOP

walli

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It wasn't BSing... He just accidentally attacked me for 30 seconds, bridding RC Bow & DDS Specs.

Walli saved me and now I owe him peanuts.

wow ur so ownage

It was a sarcasm clip. Because tanking is just clicking. & when you have a 1-Itemer in Green D'hide chaps & 10+ Brews there is nothing hard about. Just like your "oops, misclicked" was sarcasm.

Was fun though, I kicked it with the other FOE & EOP #mature-kids. And we just let the baby kids have fun bsing each other while we banked loot from mains and a few MM.

Untitled5t65345.png

MM wont fight EoP 1v1 they always have lilguyss next to them, love how you believe everything that comes out of MM's ass you ****.

lmfao

gj foeop, looks like u pwned massers

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Gj guys I wasn't there obviously cause im not P2P. Looked fun though clearing all those massers, I bet an EXTREME amount of loot was made eh Walli? ;)

Looked like a pretty fun event, glad you guys had fun.

P.S: To all the haters: Go **** yourselves. :)

thekingu.png

damn.... hate to admit it but foe's fallen in p2p now mm can beat them quite easily... And not rising in f2p either, step it up guys. I actually feel sorry for MM because they literally get teamed on every single weekend trip l0l

OT: GJ foe looked like u got alot of loot

Are you that ******* stupid?

look at where your clan is at.

How can foe fight a 120+vs 90? in p2p? use logic man.

MM wont fight EoP 1v1 they always have lilguyss next to them, love how you believe everything that comes out of MM's ass you ****.

Kids like you need to learn the facts before you speak.

PS: it also was a midweek. for both FOE&EoP i went to it myself.

exactly, they can't pull **** to compete with mm, my statement had nothing to do with eop so read you little ****. And look at the way it's always foe + eop vs mm, no wonder MM won't fight EoP 1V1 because they CAN'T, foe's always in the scene. lol. Plus i don't believe MM's **** its just obvious eop and foe hold each others hand... i have not yet said something about eop being low quality. This has nothing to do with my clan, so shut your trap newfag lmfao.

9kqihk.png

damn.... hate to admit it but foe's fallen in p2p now mm can beat them quite easily... And not rising in f2p either, step it up guys. I actually feel sorry for MM because they literally get teamed on every single weekend trip l0l

exactly, they can't pull **** to compete with mm, my statement had nothing to do with eop so read you little ****. And look at the way it's always foe + eop vs mm, no wonder MM won't fight EoP 1V1 because they CAN'T, foe's always in the scene. lol. Plus i don't believe MM's **** its just obvious eop and foe hold each others hand... i have not yet said something about eop being low quality. This has nothing to do with my clan, so shut your trap newfag lmfao.

FOEOP bro :thumbsup:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Blck are you or8 lad?

we are unbeaten p2p since we ended tlp's steak beating every clan that will fight us matched opts.

MM can only hide behind great opts for so long, its coming son... its coming. Welcome to foe's summer

#TEAM-WALLI

lol your the newfag.

im from AAOv1 and AAO v2.

Now whos the new ***.

why is Fi in a 2year SLUMP? :thumbsup:

Blck are you or8 lad?

we are unbeaten p2p since we ended tlp's steak beating every clan that will fight us matched opts.

MM can only hide behind great opts for so long, its coming son... its coming. Welcome to foe's summer

wise words :thumbsup:

Remember what you said before your last fullout vs mm, didnt work out as expected huh :teehee: :teehee: ?

all talk since 2k10

but goob job killing the massers, epic!!!!

that is f2p rofl, i have never said foe is better in f2p yet we give it a go.

P2P matched opts no problem.

Except Mm wont prep anybody because they don't want to get smashed and have their moral drop and loose 10 members every time they don't win.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Lmfao. We have yet lost to MM matched opts P2P. They declined every single P2P matched opts prep offer. If you're going to believe the opts they put on their topics, then go ahead. It doesn't mean its true though. I wouldn't mind FI teaming with MM, instead of HF. Why not help them? Seeing as you love them to the extent that you believe everything they say... :whistling:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Lmfao. We have yet lost to MM matched opts P2P. They declined every single P2P matched opts prep offer. If you're going to believe the opts they put on their topics, then go ahead. It doesn't mean its true though. I wouldn't mind FI teaming with MM, instead of HF. Why not help them? Seeing as you love them to the extent that you believe everything they say... :whistling:

They did today, Fi sat south of gap killing EoP/FOE returners to help out Mayhem Force, until TLP came and cleared them and ended their trip.

I doubt MM + Fi would take on FOE + EoP instead of HF, the average member quality is too uneven. Take today for example, just MM members tele'ing into the gdz hut and getting 1 banged, they need those 45 kids in dhide bodies and rune square shields to outlast the other side so they can come back after an hour and take an ending pic.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.