Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOEOP

walli

After a solid f2p trip clearing several lil clans and clusters which formed around us we heard two masser cc had a war planned in p2p.

Generally i wont touch wars from organised and legit clans but these bunch of bumbling retards heading out into the was just free loot.

Foe and Eop Allied for a merge trip to take on these two CC's which had around 120-150 people.

We ourselves had around 100 people who were up for it. It was extremely easy tbh and extremly fun and extremely profittable and right now i extremely love using the word extremely.

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was ******* epic, their leader got 1 banged by randoms before we rushed and they paniced when they saw 100 FOEOP rush, LMFAO was gud lols..

Cheers FOE =]

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

1st...**** u solo k1ng. cover ur head with ur pillow and shoot urself in the ******* face ************ i hope u ******* die

jk

Sadly I couldn't go because I had irl stuff to do. Gota get down on Saturday *****. Good job though, looked pretty fun.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

^ It wasn't BSing... He just accidentally attacked me for 30 seconds, bridding RC Bow & DDS Specs.

Walli saved me and now I owe him peanuts.

Untitled5t65345.png

Solid F2P day ok.

Dropped as quickly as 96-0.

EOP IS COMING GET IN SINGLE

So you admit to come 2v1ing after, the funny fatman moved into your channel to call you over to log in from chaos altar?

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

damn.... hate to admit it but foe's fallen in p2p now mm can beat them quite easily... And not rising in f2p either, step it up guys. I actually feel sorry for MM because they literally get teamed on every single weekend trip l0l

OT: GJ foe looked like u got alot of loot

9kqihk.png

Wanted to go but w0w2many wanted his account back so he could go as his lilguy doesn't have p2p.

Mexican faggotry.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

damn.... hate to admit it but foe's fallen in p2p now mm can beat them quite easily... And not rising in f2p either, step it up guys. I actually feel sorry for MM because they literally get teamed on every single weekend trip l0l

OT: GJ foe looked like u got alot of loot

Are you that ******* stupid?

look at where your clan is at.

How can foe fight a 120+vs 90? in p2p? use logic man.

MM wont fight EoP 1v1 they always have lilguyss next to them, love how you believe everything that comes out of MM's ass you ****.

Kids like you need to learn the facts before you speak.

PS: it also was a midweek. for both FOE&EoP i went to it myself.

lil story bout PIC, we asked em for a mini they said sure they GWAS'd us and brung mains after we banged them out the first 2rounds. lol

ot: you pull'd another CT on them lol, when will they learn.

Quit Scape.

^ It wasn't BSing... He just accidentally attacked me for 30 seconds, bridding RC Bow & DDS Specs.

Walli saved me and now I owe him peanuts.

wow ur so ownage

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png