Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The next breakthrough clan?

Jet

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see people implying that if a clan merges, or closes into another than, then its down to the leadership to make it succesful. That is not the case. For example, when Fs, and DF closed into IR, we had a huge influx of low quality members, who were only loyal to their former leaders. The IR leadership could only keep doing what their doing (dominating the med/high scene). But at the end of the day you can't control another clans members when they're not loyal.

It's not just IR, look at CP, when they had all the lv 60s from Cx, they could only keep their pulls up for like a month, the same thing has happened with Fi, IL, CD, DP, HY, TLP and soon EOP. The best thing you can do is just decline the members, or just take on a few of them every week/month.

A clan might emerge for a short period of time, for probably ~2 months. Then they will slump and close.

I think this will happen to Control tbh with you, no offence to control, but I don't think you will compete much longer with the older and much more stable clans that you are fighting now.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

CT, but in my opinion its not really a "new" clan because of the old schol members from fearless, calamity, and I believe its another low level clan that closed (Can't think of the name). They really didn't start from the bottom so it is not that impressive. I personally think that trepidation will eventually start breaking through. From what I can see the leaders didn't close through the rough times which in my eyes is a very good characteristic for leaders.

CT, but in my opinion its not really a "new" clan because of the old schol members from fearless, calamity, and I believe its another low level clan that closed (Can't think of the name). They really didn't start from the bottom so it is not that impressive. I personally think that trepidation will eventually start breaking through. From what I can see the leaders didn't close through the rough times which in my eyes is a very good characteristic for leaders.

The LPC you can't think of would be Cx.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

The LPC you can't think of would be Cx. What do you mean the leaders didn't close through rough times, this is like the 3289432th clan P0ke has opened.

re-read what he said, he was talking about TP

One Clan That Was Able to Accomplish This Was Zenith (Just Saying)

Control Will pull through if they get out of there "Minor" slump which is coming up for them.

BUT, to be honest the only clans that have the chances of getting to the top is TH. There community is really outstanding, and is just a group of friends at the moment. As a result this is a very tight community, and a majority of the members are quite experienced. I Wouldn't be surprised in a month or so TH Is running over clans like EF, Bv, dF etc and then competing with CT, Fi, and CP within a few months after steam rolling the lower division.

Another clan that has full potential of getting back to the "Top" is Fatality, but there leadership is absolutely horrible and its a roller coaster in pulls. Nether less, unless someone joins Fi with the full intent of making it one of the best and compete ting Clans, I think it will continue to slowly dissolve, and eventually Close within a few months (5-10 Months)

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Summer will be the time when the Med clans take that extra step. Seeing that this will be the first summer of the "Old" wilderness, this summer will be the time for the smaller clans to make it or break it. All in all, there will probably alot of changes to the community by next September.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

I see people implying that if a clan merges, or closes into another than, then its down to the leadership to make it succesful. That is not the case. For example, when Fs, and DF closed into IR, we had a huge influx of low quality members, who were only loyal to their former leaders. The IR leadership could only keep doing what their doing (dominating the med/high scene). But at the end of the day you can't control another clans members when they're not loyal.

It's not just IR, look at CP, when they had all the lv 60s from Cx, they could only keep their pulls up for like a month, the same thing has happened with Fi, IL, CD, DP, HY, TLP and soon EOP. The best thing you can do is just decline the members, or just take on a few of them every week/month.

I mentioned that in my 2nd or 3rd post :teehee: . Of course it's not all on the leaders' shoulders. Maybe I should elaborate a bit more by using an ideal scenario. In an ideal scenario the closing clan would have a solid core of loyal members and respect the clan they are closing into. Perhaps the 2 have had joint trips or are on good terms. The close knit community will keep the clan together as they transition through the merge and the respect for the other clan and its leaders will set a basis of trust so that members don't leave at the first sight of "incompetence". It has to be a combination of patient and capable leaders along with loyal and patient clan members.

Zenith did well considering where they came from, but I don't think they ever "broke through". Zenith were always considered a decent clan, and closed whilst still being "decent", but not so much in the top tier.

Examples of clans that DID break through would be TH from 07ish, DP in '10 and E in '09.

Clans that have the potential to break through are pretty limited, Control being a good example of one of them. It'd be great if a low level clan (Much like TH, DP, and E once were) manages to break through and reach the dizzy heights that the previously mentioned clans did, and it'd be even better if a whole new generation popped up and managed to make it (or break it) together.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Control certainly has the potential, but IMO they should stick with their consistent pulls of 50-60 people at least for a good while. They have achieved a lot in a short period of time and rushing to get to the top would be a big mistake.

They should just keep closing clans. The notoriety acts as the best ad for a clan and I believe that they will grow slowly into bigger pulls and establish a stable position in the top 5 pure clans.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I had this discussion with the Control staff a month back and we decided that bringing up our pulls at the time would be pretty foolish as one month ago, our F2P combat average was I believe 69. We've spent the last month on our levels and ignored pulls bringing our combat average in F2P right up to 75. We've pretty much ignored numbers for the last month or so and our numbers have stayed completely stable, so I believe that when the time comes to improve our numbers we will be able to give the higher clans some great fights.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Zenith did well considering where they came from, but I don't think they ever "broke through". Zenith were always considered a decent clan, and closed whilst still being "decent", but not so much in the top tier.

Examples of clans that DID break through would be TH from 07ish, DP in '10 and E in '09.

Clans that have the potential to break through are pretty limited, Control being a good example of one of them. It'd be great if a low level clan (Much like TH, DP, and E once were) manages to break through and reach the dizzy heights that the previously mentioned clans did, and it'd be even better if a whole new generation popped up and managed to make it (or break it) together.

Zenith accomplished much more then Control has and probably ever will :teehee:

49506229.png

Zenith accomplished much more then Control has and probably ever will :teehee:

And Control arn't at the end of their run yet, so instead of assuming and dealing with probability why not wait and see what happens?

If we're talking about breaking through as in making a name for themselves and being remembered as achieving success (But not top tier success) then there are a couple of clans around that will achieve that at least ; Control, Negative, possibly Defiance, possibly CPR, all will be remembered for a while after their closure.

In terms of breaking through like E did, and TH did, and to lesser extents IR, DP, and Dv did (As in being remembered for a significant ammount of time after their closure with E one and a half years now, TH 3 years until their recent reopening) then my statement still stands, the only clan that really has the potential at this moment in time is Control until other clans show that thats the path they are taking.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png