Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

VR vs RSD

Stephen

only reason VR won is because they had 30+ more than them the entire fight rofl. They started with like 150 on TS and ended with 130 or so I think, compared to RSD's 53. Question is can they keep it up

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

only reason VR won is because they had 30+ more than them the entire fight rofl. They started with like 150 on TS and ended with 130 or so I think, compared to RSD's 53. Question is can they keep it up

Rsd started with maxed opts aswell, they ended because they couldnt handle it. They ddosed VR ts atleast 700000 times.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

ok so u fought for 21 hours, u not only accomplished a win on a video game, u also have shown the entire runescape community how **** ur irl lives are.

Go ******* do something outside.

Its a video game.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

ok so u fought for 21 hours, u not only accomplished a win on a video game, u also have shown the entire runescape community how **** ur irl lives are.

Go ******* do something outside.

Its a video game.

dont get too mad br0 its a game

I killed some looters, went to bed and then woke up, and killed some more. **** their lifes. All of them.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

It's mainly people fighting for like 8-10 hours and other timezones hopping on but it's still obscene.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Most Main wars last for 5+ hours, with differant time zones jumping in throughout the fights.

Since it was for the honor of the #1 rank, the fight kept on going until RSD called it quits.

But don't expect VR to be #1 for long, they're not as consistant as RSD.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"