Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for an MPC

Crystal

Hey everyone i'm fairly new to pure-warfare but will be posting around and become familiar with the community very quickly. As many of you know, Defiance closed today, my home for one and a half years. I started off clanning a complete noob, apped for defiance when they were open for their first week, fifty registered forums members. I applied to defiance not expecting many of the things that had happened. When I first applied, for p2p trip gear, I had rune knifes, accumulator, and feather headdress, lol... [dF]Mitch over the time span of one and a half years, along with many other members/ranks of the clan, built me up. Yes, like most clans there were many problems with the clan, involving drama, hacking, scamming, bsing, etc. Overall it was probably the greatest time of my rs career. For all of you whom know, [dF]Papa, [dF]Trace, [dF]Maxipad, [dF]Mitch, [dF]Nick, and many many more, they all helped me learn how to clan and made the experience amazing. Anyways, besides the boring history, I am looking for a new clan to apply to and HOPEFULLY have the same experience if not, better. For all those clans that are going to just post and say #clan-my clan join today, I already have a low impression. I'd like to join a decent MPC nothing huge, not looking to join FOE, MM, etc. Anyways for all who do, thanks for taking the time to read my topic and acknowledge my welcoming. Bye

Check out We Are Royalty, #War-rs.

even tho ur rsn is, i am a spy lol...

But check us out.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Check out We Are Royalty, #War-rs.

even tho ur rsn is, i am a spy lol...

But check us out.

Lol..I was afraid of people hesitating upon letting me joining their clan with that name. it's a troll. Anyways, thanks for replying I checked out your clan-ad, well done. I also like your home page on your site. =). WAR is a thought, i've heard good/bad things.

Df hasn't been open for a year and a half, df v1 was like about a year ago...

OT: Are you looking for a p2p based clan or f2p based?

Because if you're looking for P2p I suggest Havoc/Cpr.

If you're looking for F2p i suggest CT.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Zack, this is Suhinder, I am one hundred percent not joining havoc, ever ever ever. And yes, I joined dF one and a half years ago, Zack. With that aside, I don't even know if I have EOP reqs lol.

Treated.........LOL COULD NOT RESIST

ontopic:

CT if your looking for f2p based fun

WAR if you want p2p and wanna have some fun along the way

Thanks for the advice, main two clans i'm looking into right now are WAR and CT, so yeah.

I expected that of you. After hacking two of your best friends that you've know for months and giving the account to a random hick, and taking the 70M off the account for your selfish-self. Bye.

I love when people have no clue what they're talking about.

I don't have best friends on Runescape, it's a game. The #1 rule of the internet is don't trust anyone ever.

I've known the current owner of the account longer than I've known anyone in Runescape.

And the 70m is still on the account.

Talk about selfish but I wasted my time trying to find you a new home.

Cya later.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

I expected that of you. After hacking two of your best friends that you've know for months and giving the account to a random hick, and taking the 70M off the account for your selfish-self. Bye.

I love when people have no clue what they're talking about.

I don't have best friends on Runescape, it's a game. The #1 rule of the internet is don't trust anyone ever.

I've known the current owner of the account longer than I've known anyone in Runescape.

And the 70m is still on the account.

Talk about selfish but I wasted my time trying to find you a new home.

Cya later.

CT all the way. #1 everything. Best community, humorous people, we work great as a team, apply today! :D

2s1ry3n.jpg

If you want to truly learn and experience what pure clanning at its highest level is like, i would reccomend EoP. We are a big clan, but if you're active you can easily make friends and find your place in the community, and if your only previous clan is dF, you'll find our events insane.

If you do want to stick wth smaller clans, i'd reccomend Ct for f2p, War for p2p, or malice for community.

#clan-eop

#ctrl

#war-rs

#malice

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.