Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Are you in a clan?

Lawson

Are you in a clan?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in a clan?

• Yes
    • No

Question is pretty much straight forward, the reason for me making this topic is for 2 reasons I wan't to see what percentage of the pure community is in a clan, I also wan't to see how many pures who are in clans use these forums.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I think its obvious that like 80% of this community is in a clan. Maybe even 90 to 95%.

Eh I don't think its that much I know alot of pures don't clan using these forums, and that was only 1 side of why I made the topic anyway :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Probably about 80% of PW are in clans, but only around 30% of the pure population are in clans.

Not even 30% tbh I would say less than 10% there's only about 1000 pures in the pure community all together.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

not atm

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

not atm

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it