Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

GIVE US YOUR ADDY | CT Saturday

I_Sh00t_U_I

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

We went out today with a rather low pull of 47 People but despite our low pull, we were ready to do some work and get some adamant. We very much took control of the med scene today going undefeated and beating the forces of Corrupt Addytality. We didn't get much action but all of the fights that we did participate in were fought hard and we have proven our dominance over Fatality once again, making this the third week in a row that we have managed to take all of the wins whilst FI and CP take all of the losses. You're doing something wrong boys!

110416161353.png

02pPg.png

Props to Pk Insurance for using lobs.

h1cJY.png

PS204.pngG0fYw.png

We started off our trip with a good old game of beat Fatality. For some weird reason, Fatality decided to defend in the spot that we have the most experience in and fight all of our wars in, so this wasn't really a fight for us. Was more of a game of pick the adamant up from the ground. We made a constant movement of stepping away from their clump with range and then smashing against them with our scims to do the maximum damage possible until their numbers fell and we took the win.

CT Starting - 44

FI Starting - 45

CT Ending - 38

FI Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

PS204.pngG0fYw.png

After clearing Fatality, we went and beckoned CP for a fight. Despite outnumbering us significantly, they refused to fight us until FI had remassed. So we waited for FI to remass and they went straight to hit a low-level clan. When we hopped to go hit FI, CP hit 5 or so of our members as they were logging and so we lost a few people. Despite losing numbers, we bravely rushed the wall of adamant with our scimitars out and arrows pulled back. Our force was too much for Fatality and we pushed them from the giants to the sperm hill.

We had almost cleared Fatality when CP came rushing in to their rescue after just hitting us when we were logging out. TLP rushed in and whiped CP off the sperm hill while we finished clearing Fatality.

CT Starting - 35 (5 people also came late)

FI Starting - 43

CT Ending - 30

FI Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

0222210.png

h1cJY.png

Alex vs Toxine

Since Corrupt Pures refused to fight us one on one, Alex caught Toxine off guard and the battle begun. It started off being quite a territorial fight with each clan trying to cycle the other and waste the other clans energy and food. When the time was right, Alex made a massive push into Toxine and the battle was over. Toxine got 3 hit.

Alex Starting - 1

Toxine Starting - 1

Alex Ending - 1

Toxine Ending - 0

110416221959.png

Images

110416214756.png

110416162643.png

110416162744.png

110416162821.png

110416162841.png

110416162910.png

110416162950.png

110416171355.png

110416171433.png

110416162750.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was fun killing you guys XD also u killed NHl, he just copied toxines name :P

Thanks for the loot, P0ke go buy some more 100m for next week mang

When you killed us hmm... Oh yeah, you didn't :D

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Pretty sure we logged out :D Guess now that you don't have a spy in us, FI have to call you to come save them and you were too late. All of that mith must be hard to run up to dead tree with.

ripwy.jpg

Was fun killing you guys XD also u killed NHl, he just copied toxines name :P

Thanks for the loot, P0ke go buy some more 100m for next week mang

When you killed us hmm... Oh yeah, you didn't :D

use that account next week,soo i can someone to attack in ct.

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Was a fun Saturday trip,

Although it was disappointing when we cleared Fi, 10 seconds later Cp rush in but we handled it by logging to lobby and heading south knowing that Cp didn't have any locs ;)

Good fight Cp/Fi :teehee:

Weird thing is why did you team up with TLP to fight CP? I mean c'monnn???? When I heard that I quickly pmed Drunk so we can make it a 2vs2. Next time fight ur own battles please..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Weird thing is why did you team up with TLP to fight CP? I mean c'monnn???? When I heard that I quickly pmed Drunk so we can make it a 2vs2. Next time fight ur own battles please..

?.....

CT was fighting FI

CP rushed in to save FI

TLP rushed CP

We then split up back to fight FI. After we cleared FI, we didn't team at all. We wouldn't team against a clan 2v1. We just sat back and watched the fight...

110416171813.png

ripwy.jpg