Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royaltys Sunday Trip

Xpnkrockemox

warbanner.png

We Are Royalty set out with a peaking pull of 31 members today for our p2p trip. Heading out with high hopes and action on our minds. We set out just to get some fights, win our lose out there showing other clans wat we are made of and we did just that.

#War-rs

Www.War-rs.webs.com

Video:

Will be up shortly

20pmpz.png

WAR vs CT + FI

Control asked us for a run in up at piper, told us to defend, so we gladly accepted because we had almost same amount today. Right before the fight started Fi crashed from the north, we getting fi into some big clumps cleared a good bit of fi, while this was happening ct hit us from the south as we told them off WAR and onto fi, they were still ****** about last sunday so instead just killed us, but then eventually we all got cleared because fi controled most of the ending fight, then mains rushed in and we all ran south and got the **** out of there lol. Thanks for the fights.

Starting/Ending

WAR 30/10 Walking down to edge.

FI 40/ 30?

Ct 30/25

20pmpz.png

WAR vs Havoc vs FI

We had been looking for a run in for a while, so we decided to ask havoc, they gladly accepted and we defended piper again. Having this fight go on before fi crashed, the fight was very close, and was a very fun fight, thank you havoc for the fight was alot of fun.

As the fight goes on we are coming down to the wire, seemed as if they woudl drop some1 we would drop some1. Then fi crashes when it was down to about a 20v20 i would say. Which we tried to team onthat crash but it didnt work out and i believe a big ass cluster started from this not sure, because most of WAR just got the **** out when fi crashed. Good fight havoc, see you guys next weekend.

Starting/Ending

WAR 26/15 or so

H 25/ 10 or so

FI 35/ 30?

20pmpz.png

WAR vs TP

We asked trepidation for a run in, and they gladly accepted. They asked us to defend piper and we did. Happy that we got a fight that wasnt crashed, we had a intense fight with TP. Mad respect Tp, and thank you for the fight today. See you guys Wed for our f2p prep :)

Starting/Ending

WAR 23/19

Tp 20/0

20pmpz.png

WAR vs R

We got word that Repulsive the clan that **** talks so very much, was up fighting a new clan MA near gap, quickly getting our ass's up there, we rushed in quickly cleared all yellow hats with no WAR dying. Giving us some great ending of our trip loot which made it ooooo sooo sweet. Thanks for the loot R.

Starting/Ending

WAR 25/25

R 10/0

<[R]Ireland> brb closing war

Gl my friend, gl.

20pmpz.png

Pictures(No order):

110417161702.png

110417161720.png

110417161753.png

110417172356.png

110417164905.png

110417172150.png

110417135022.png

110417172203.png

110417172231.png

110417172322.png

110417152033.png

110417155140.png

110417172440.png

110417172446.png

110417175729.png

20pmpz.png

See you guys next weekend.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

first

God damn ur fast.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

good job guys!

Thank you kind sir.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Thanks for the fight, we had around 19 still alive when Fatality crashed. We put our tanks to drag on the west while our east would push up the hill. When Fatality crashed, we went east to hold the large gap because we assumed TLP would crash (them having a spy in Fatality) from GDZ, making the gap not a wise option.

Was a fun fight, really put what we practiced a lot (dragging/pushing) to the test.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Ownage.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Was a fun trip, we'll wait and see what next week has in store for us!

Hell yea.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Fixed for control.

Thanks for hte comments guys.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Good **** guys. Keep up the good work.

I want to see a prep v you and havoc :o!

Me too :whistling:

Me 3 :whistling:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS