Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control P2P Sunday (17/04/2011)

P0ke N Die

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

We don't really get to post much about our P2P trips because they start 1-2 hours earlier than everybody else due to time zone differences and Sunday being a school night, but I'll post this one just for Fatality. We set out with 36 People on Sunday and spent the majority of the day just killing mains at 50 ports and hunting masser clans. We only managed to get one run in but it was fun.

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs Fatality vs We Are Royalty

We had a planned run in with WAR and WAR were spread at the dwarves but Fatality decided to crash. We rushed in behind WAR and just started fighting whoever we could. We did some major damage losing nobody and then as the fight was getting interesting, ROT rushed in and we called a log out. Fatality said that the mains were "Control Mains" when they were actually ROT, so you can go and ask ROT if we merged because we didn't.

Also, my ending opts are taken from Fatalitys own picture. Look at the picture I post underneath these opts and count the purple+orange. Then count the dots at the end of our video when we call a log out.

CT Starting - 30

FI Starting - 45

WAR Starting - 30

CT Ending - 25

FI Ending - 22

WAR Ending - 0

110417131901.png

h1cJY.png

Also message to Fatality leaders since I got banned from your channel. Making up **** for no reason about us bringing mains on your topic won't help you beat us, neither will posting fake opts. So please could you give us some decent fights on saturday cause we are getting bored.

Images

Coming Soon

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

well said, Fatality your respect is going down the drain . . . when are you going to just give up and close?

I tried to ask Elit3|AFK . . .

l0l0l0l

but seriously, good work Control, but did you only have one fight?

Nevertheless, looked fun keep it up.

Ummm... Yeah ok lol

Btw, Cake N Spoon said he recognized some of the mains from back in the day which is where we got our basis for it.

If we were wrong, all that you needed to do was pm me.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

red:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Fi You Bore Me :/

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

<[Fi]Skillzy> Uh P0ke

<[Fi]Skillzy> u want a run in

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> are u kidding lmao

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> weve got 24 ppl

<[Fi]Skillzy> O it looked like more

<[Fi]Skillzy> just askin bro

<[Fi]Skillzy> didn't know you guys had a fight set up with WAR

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> thats just cause were bad ass like that

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> we got so many kills

<[Fi]Skillzy> I apologize

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> i pretty much told you at northeast stairs

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> but whatever

<[Fi]Skillzy> We'd already attacked by then

<[Fi]Skillzy> I was just lagging behind :<

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> You pretty much knew we had a run in

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> clans dont spread at dwarves and pot while another clan is at northeast stairs for nothing

<[Fi]Skillzy> I assumed they were spreading for us

<[Fi]Skillzy> We were at corp

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> you'll be spreading for us a lot next week after crashing our fight!

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> make sure you bring lube!

<[Fi]Skillzy> You need to calm down lol

^ THis was after we cleared you. I don't think 24 people can clear 44.

Also, I'm not trying to flame either, but if ROT or whoever those mains hadn't crashed, it would have been an easy victory for us. We out opted you by like 10, had control of the return spot, and you were clumping in the gap like craaaaaaazy!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

<[Fi]Skillzy> Uh P0ke

<[Fi]Skillzy> u want a run in

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> are u kidding lmao

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> weve got 24 ppl

<[Fi]Skillzy> O it looked like more

<[Fi]Skillzy> just askin bro

<[Fi]Skillzy> didn't know you guys had a fight set up with WAR

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> thats just cause were bad ass like that

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> we got so many kills

<[Fi]Skillzy> I apologize

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> i pretty much told you at northeast stairs

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> but whatever

<[Fi]Skillzy> We'd already attacked by then

<[Fi]Skillzy> I was just lagging behind :<

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> You pretty much knew we had a run in

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> clans dont spread at dwarves and pot while another clan is at northeast stairs for nothing

<[Fi]Skillzy> I assumed they were spreading for us

<[Fi]Skillzy> We were at corp

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> you'll be spreading for us a lot next week after crashing our fight!

<[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> make sure you bring lube!

<[Fi]Skillzy> You need to calm down lol

^ THis was after we cleared you. I don't think 24 people can clear 44.

Also, I'm not trying to flame either, but if ROT or whoever those mains hadn't crashed, it would have been an easy victory for us. We out opted you by like 10, had control of the return spot, and you were clumping in the gap like craaaaaaazy!

obviously you havnt seen the video -.- basically all of our piles were on fatality clumps, your numbers dropped so fast i couldnt even keep a pile for more than 2 seconds. obviously in the video it shows basically most of fatality cleared, i use to respect and admire fatality, but that was only me being a fanboy. man up fatality, and quit hiding from your rivals and expecting us to fight you when you out opt us by alot. honestly is it more shameful to lose a fight, or is it more shameful to run away from a rival clan? honestly you wonder why this community is going to ****, its because of all the running and crashing, all of which you are experts in. grow some balls and fight for a chance, maybe youll get the respect you once had.

:\

dont see us clumped at gap

110417221933.png

That's because the mains are north and we'd already ran south and were at Dwarves.

And look at the picture P0ke put in the topic: you're clumped.

once again, you were already cleared by the time the mains came, at least mostly cleared. by the time we you were gone from the battlefield we walked south towards ne bh stairs and banked our lewt, i certainly didnt see fatality running around anywhere south where you claimed to have clumped us. oh and also on p0kes pic, i only see one person in the gap getting hit, you are only looking at the minimap and not the screen. we are not clumped, you just saw our people barraging your clumps without barely any resistance. besides even if we were clumped why didnt you win? oh thats right you tryed for a rush through gap when we were simply winning at the time and we cleared you off easily after that. whoever called that must be ashamed. ****, i would be. quit trying to claim you are better than everyone because that has also lead to your downfall.

looked like fun :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

dont see us clumped at gap

110417221933.png

That's because the mains are north and we'd already ran south and were at Dwarves.

And look at the picture P0ke put in the topic: you're clumped.

you not paying attention to detail mate. in our so called "clump" i see no hp bars nor any hits or splashes. all i see is 1 man in the gap getting piled on by your minions. also if you "won" that fight why is it that in our video there is no sight of you afterwards and why did we get away safely with loot in our pockets? because you werent on the battlefield. looks like you have once again lost another battle my friend. quit claiming to win every fight and stop generating every excuse you can come up with. this has also lead to your downfall and maybe if your not careful, your death. when you lose you lose, plain and simple get over it and fight another day.