Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a Clan.

Su lc l De

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EoP cuz #Zenith is there

No offense but Fi leadership doesn't know what they are doing so you won't like it there

Thats not nice, in order for Fatality to be where it is now the leaders obviously had to know what they're doing.

Proud Founder of Interitus

Proud Ex-Leader of Chivalry

2hqqfxs.png

Hey mate, honestly i'd stay clanless and I respect your decision to do so for a while. Taking a long term break from clans was one of my best decisions.

When you're ready to get back into the game, i'd be all for Eop. Just the friendly community that I find enjoyable. Also leading all pure clans in number of turm accounts ^^. All honesty im super jealous of team turmoil in eop and wish i was part of it.

Good luck searching sir, I hope you enjoy it =). You were a really positive role model for war, hopes for the best and most important of all have fun with it

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Hey mate, honestly i'd stay clanless and I respect your decision to do so for a while. Taking a long term break from clans was one of my best decisions.

When you're ready to get back into the game, i'd be all for Eop. Just the friendly community that I find enjoyable. Also leading all pure clans in number of turm accounts ^^. All honesty im super jealous of team turmoil in eop and wish i was part of it.

Good luck searching sir, I hope you enjoy it =). You were a really positive role model for war, hopes for the best and most important of all have fun with it

Aww thanks :P

And yeah, I play to get turmoil before I plan on applying to any clan. A break sounds nice :P

I intro'd to Fatality earlier today, wanted to check out the community.

I have alot of friends in both FI and EoP. I figure I'll just kick back for a bit, be a part of both communities and see which one is the better fit for me.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

**** off you mugs, this is my best friend of 2k9 and he will however be joining Fatality.

Ily Trev, just join :D

Skillzy and I will most likely get a nice 3 sum going with ya know...you

:}

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Hey man hopefully you decide to join EOP, I guess we'd fit into the bigger clan category, helped out WAR a few times and had lots of fun minis and small preps with you guys, you always seemed like a chill person, I think you'd fit in really well with EOP. We got a really active forums and teamspeak/IRC, and tons of minis/preps on a daily basis.

Check it out yo, take your time though, and good luck! :)

thekingu.png