Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force -- How Mad? #1 LPC

20bag

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply jaw dropping, another outstanding performance and great display of force and organization by my fellow lilguy warriors in EF.

All of you should respect them and if not, get ready to be smashed by the purple swag train.

-Grayson :wub:

Big Red Bus >Purple Swag Train

OT: Dunno what to believe but nice one lol.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Congratulations on pull, but why is half your topic filled with 'owning negative' when you only crashed a war we weren't even in anymore?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Not gonna reply to all the idiot flamers.

To all EF smile for the haters, you know you are doing something right when it makes everyone else mad

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

To all EF smile for the haters, you know you are doing something right when it makes everyone else mad

No1 here is mad, but don't call people flamers when you have a pink signature such as yours.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Nice job on the trip

The only time MM got our loc today was when we were ac'ing your fight, perhaps Fi gave it to them or something lol. I don't know what they were doing, we went south and MM just ran in all directions, with a few running after us and getting killed, some running back up north, and our scouts told us a group ran into you guys and got cleared. Poor organization.

And you know you're posting false information when virtually everyone on pure warfare says your topic is full of lies (:

Glad you guys had fun though

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

And you know you're posting false information when virtually everyone on pure warfare says your topic is full of lies (:

Yea all of PW, you mean 5 kids from negative and 2 kids from TH.... Andy my offer stands 10m paid to each of my ranks every week and you will be allow'd to leave single.

negsig-5.png

Yea all of PW, you mean 5 kids from negative and 2 kids from TH.... Andy my offer stands 10m paid to each of my ranks every week and you will be allow'd to leave single.

didn't even see you guys after our first fight rofl.

obvious spy was obvious.

"so we massed up ~10 EF and headed there only to find 10-15 Negative, killing looters and looting. So we cleared Negative for their loot then continued killing looters until the Rune War hopped worlds,"

You cleared 6 Negative.

Also if your aim was to keep us in single, your not meeting your objective <3 We spent most our time in multi, had run ins with outrage and TH, you crashed one pkri and killed about 3-4 rest got away, if thats all your doing a week, I'll lol right by.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

"so we massed up ~10 EF and headed there only to find 10-15 Negative, killing looters and looting. So we cleared Negative for their loot then continued killing looters until the Rune War hopped worlds,"

You cleared 6 Negative.

Also if your aim was to keep us in single, your not meeting your objective <3 We spent most our time in multi, had run ins with outrage and TH, you crashed one pkri and killed about 3-4 rest got away, if thats all your doing a week, I'll lol right by.

Sense, make some.

nice work

Thank you Taze, always appreciated.

negsig-5.png

41 pull? i see another zenith on the rise without the idiocracy (josh if you didn't catch that)

you are hot.

negsig-5.png

You cleared 6 Negative.

Sense, make some.

u

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I dont know much about EF, but from reading the replies on this topic, and past topics, it seems EF is making a lot of stuff up.

Why don't you guys just get a 1v1 pkris so it's clear who the winner is? All I see in this topic (and past topics) is EF crashing others and teaming with other clans.

Good luck, all this flame baiting towards other clans will come back to bite you.