Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nick Is Searching

dubijazz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nick:

Fatality is a HPC, but we compete with everyone, so I'm sure if you decided you would enjoy the diversity. Plus, we have one of the best communities; you'll fit right in!

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me on irc: [Fi]Skillzy

Good luck!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Hi Nick, CP is a HPC but we fight everyone as well, so we're not just stuck with the same competition all the times. We're the most active f2p based clan in the game and have a lot of p2p events during the week as well. Always something to do here, and if your willing to put in work you'll do just fine. Gl

#clan-cp

www.cp-rs.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

#repulsive

Smaller clan, pulling ~20-30 but expected much higher very soon. (We'll have been open a month in 4 days.) We are shockingly balanced P2P/F2P & fun community. Few ex-Chaotic here.

Retired March 2012

#negative or #ctrl

gl finding a clan

lol @ all the hpc's trying to recruit when he specifically said no hpcs derp

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Hey there Nick, its Casey if you remember me

I suggest you check out #Negative , we're mainly F2P based but we're becoming more active in P2P pretty quickly, with unofficial trips and minis. We have a close-knit community, and I believe we fit your criteria. Also, me and Hugh are here :D

GL with your search

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Come check out #negative, we're based f2p and so p2p events some time, good time all around

24l0euh.png

Proud Ex-Elite of Negative
Proud Ex-Senator of Malice
Proud Ex-Senior Member of Intense Redemption
Proud Member of Enemy

Just to make sure you're gonna have fun join #Interitus and help us grow. We're a brand new lpc-mpc and we're looking to improve, just to make sure you'll be friend of everyone and known by everyone come to #Interitus and make some friends before joining. Good luck making your decition!

Oh and also, we're a real pure clan since the max defence we accept is 13, now I advise you to look between your options and pick wisely. ;)

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.