Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fi losing to foe in a fullout?

Torag

This vid takes it a little far, but I do think FI was never the same after that. Idk how any clan can be 5 years old and still not have a steady core and good rate of consistency. From taking on MM,FOE,TLP and fighting EOP to now bickering on all of their topics with clans that just opened yesterday.

Hopefully things change, when I was in DP Fatality was doing okay, not winning much but I feel as if EOP had put a lot of hurt on both them and DP leading to one clan closing and the other slumping.

No Flame, I respect a certain few of FI. I'm just saying your just being ignorant if you can't see that FI isn't what they should be.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Old vid is old... the vid rocks tho, I put it on FI history too when I updated it a year back :thumbsup:

This vid takes it a little far, but I do think FI was never the same after that. Idk how any clan can be 5 years old and still not have a steady core and good rate of consistency. From taking on MM,FOE,TLP and fighting EOP to now bickering on all of their topics with clans that just opened yesterday.

Hopefully things change, when I was in DP Fatality was doing okay, not winning much but I feel as if EOP had put a lot of hurt on both them and DP leading to one clan closing and the other slumping.

No Flame, I respect a certain few of FI. I'm just saying your just being ignorant if you can't see that FI isn't what they should be.

Losing to FOE in the P2P war was a single event that didn't have much to do with how things went that year, the vid is a compilation of inside jokes made by an FI member.

If you're interested in what happened in 2008-2009 I've written it all down in FI history topic which should be around somewhere. The "slump" had a lot to do with both FI's experienced leadership and many good members quitting or becoming inactive, and also with the removal of wilderness although it took months before it fully took effect. EOP, although purposely trying to claim the honor and indeed hacking the forums multiple times, had little to do with it.

The reason FI is still alive and pulling decent is no doubt because of the community, with thanks also to the loyalty of the rank team which always seems to be able to find people with motivation to lead and carry the duties of a rank.

EDIT: Found the history topic http://rs-fi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7425

Chapter 55 is critical to understanding the situation FI was in.

128250368099.gif

I believe Nip summed up most of what happened to Fi in 09. The position we were in was basically at a point where most clans would have given up, but we decided not to because that isn't what the majority of the leadership believed was the right thing to do, others did, and left. Our history topic sums it up quite well if any one cares to read it: http://rs-fi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7425

To be more on topic, that video is still fun to watch.

15zs5ro.jpg

Reason I decided to join Fi, it has so much potential that is just locked up and waiting for it to be unleashed.

The question is who will unleash it?

They've taken the right steps toward becoming a power again, promoting more members. There's nothing wrong with promoting people, maybe giving them a trial period. Might find that diamond in the rough :P

I think FI will do well around anniversary time, if a lot of old school come back they might stay with the old wilderness back.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Was funny lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS