Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

4/24/2011 - Control Easter Sunday

-Charlie-

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

On Easter Sunday 2011, Control set out on an unofficial trip with Tribulation. A lot of our members were going to visit their relatives for the holiday and so we didn't really take today seriously. We had lots of fun, got lots of loot and killed many clans. Control and Tribulation peaked at around 75 People today and it was probably around even for both clans numbers. We took on the world and won.

I understand Fatality posted a bunch of ******** about them winning a lot today, I'll respond with pictures to prove anything you claim wrong.

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

PS204.pngG0fYw.png

First fight was against FI. They were outnumbered but put up a good fight, they didn't stop returning. We cleared them at the gap and they just kept returning at the gdz hut. So we surrounded gdz hut and got loot for about 5 minutes. FOE crashed about five minutes in so we dipped.

TT Starting - 70

FI Starting - 50

TT Ending - 50

FI Ending - 15

h1cJY.png

PS204.pngvBV1S.png

We found Corrupt Pures at the gap and cleared them. FI came to save CP half way through the fight but it didn't really work, we just got south with our loots. FI claimed a victory or something when they rushed in after we were south and our loots were intact. GF CP.

TT Starting - 65

CP Starting - 40

TT Ending - 60

CP Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Contribulation vs Crimson Project + Havoc + Corrupt Pures

Ok so we banked our loots then went back up and CPR+H were there. We pooped on them and CP crashed our side half way through the fight to try and save them. We killed them too with about 40 left.

TT Starting - 55

CP Starting - 40?

CPR + H Starting - 50?

TT Ending - 40

CP Ending - 0

CPR + H Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

PS204.pngG0fYw.png

This was the most epic fight. We were outnumbered this time as it was getting late for our dutchies and FI stepped up to fight us. It took a lot of returning but we managed to take over the BH Crater and FI ran into the caves when we took over.

TT Starting - 40

FI Starting - 46

TT Ending - 35

FI Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

VNKqg.png

cUIc7.png

w2dNH.png

110424135307.png

110424135612.png

110424135855.png

110424135908.png

110424135910.png

110424140748.png

110424141204.png

110424141259.png

110424141944.png

110424142125.png

110424144738.png

110424145629.png

110424145659.png

110424145948.png

0215852.png

110424220922.png

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you had fun boys :)

Let's cut the disrespectful remarks please. I'm positive that everyone here will take their own truth from both topics. No Fatality disrespect their topic, we had fun during the trip :thumbsup:

Very mature, respect.

Anyways was fun either way, was alot of crashing and was chaos with all the clans involved. We never got cleared though today, was fun, thanks control for taggin along.

I understand Fatality posted a bunch of ******** about them winning a lot today, I'll respond with pictures to prove anything you claim wrong.

how about a video? pictures can be misleading.. derp.

either way props to fatality for fighting 2 teaming clans at once

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

We dipped right before MM crashed. Dumb topic is dumb.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

how about a video? pictures can be misleading.. derp.

either way props to fatality for fighting 2 teaming clans at once

I would say the same thing except they only crashed the end of a huge fight between ct/tr vs cp/o vs havoc/cpr, and still almost got cleared before MM crashed lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Hmm we had three fights, but your vid only shows one? Nice vid though I enjoyed the music and was amused watching you return. The vid cuts out with you running away though that part confuses me. If you had 50 left and Fi had 15 where were you going? Hehe.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

ah you teamed, anyway nice job :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

1. Havoc / CPR never got cleared

2. We never teamed with CP

3. CP were teamed with O

4. This is silly.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg