Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2 friends are looking for a pure clan

I like rs10

Hey, you should come take a look at Negative. We're a clan with an extremely friendly, welcoming community of people from all timezones; with quite a few in Europe (including many leaders).

#Negative :)

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

the only honor clan that exist is #mayhem-makers.

eop, fatality, foe, every other clan i cant be bother naming don't give a rat's ass if you teleport or pray melee during fights.

however you dont have requirements yet sadly

90+ with 82 2ndary. hope to see you soon

mayhem makers also won't leave you behind to die like many other clans do on trips

www.mm-rs.org

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

train up and join tlp, only thing is people who normally join a clan in a bulk (with a friend or whatever) alwaya end up leaving a few weeks later and just hopping around, but if you're going to be active and dedicated.

#Tlp

Tlp-rs.org

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

We still didnt make a decission, we are looking for bigger clan, that GMT timezone is not that much of a problem, we can stay on later, especially during the weekend. We dont want to rush our decission too fast, so we are still considering, thanks for your tips so far :)

Can some of you name usuall times of your clan´s events? Wondering if some clans have at least some events starting at 4:30 EST or earlier :)

Our major events (on the weekend) start at 3 EST on Saturdays and 2 EST on Sundays, we have many Dutch members so trust me when I say you won't find yourself alone :P

Smaller events like pking/warring happen throughout the day 24/7 as well.

http://www.negative-rs.com/

pandanegative1.png

Check out We Are Royalty

#War-rs :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Can some of you name usuall times of your clan´s events? Wondering if some clans have at least some events starting at 4:30 EST or earlier :)

Our major events (on the weekend) start at 3 EST on Saturdays and 2 EST on Sundays, we have many Dutch members so trust me when I say you won't find yourself alone :P

Smaller events like pking/warring happen throughout the day 24/7 as well.

http://www.negative-rs.com/

Looks perfect but

1. We wouldnt be able to get into the Sunday fights, because we also do warring with main clans, and main events of them are on Sunday around that time, but we can be pretty much active others days all time.

2. We dont really like low reqs, i know you dont have many of those members, but still we are looking for more of a powerhouse.

3. Size of ML is not that big as we were looking for.

But we like your attitude and highly considering the joining, now we will look into the time of event of other clans we are considering and than we will choose .)

No offense to other clans, but if you are in another clan, you will feel like just another member... They won't notice you.

In CP, everyone is noticed. We are just like a family. CP has the best community, hella active in game, tons of events, and some of our weekday events start at 4:30.

We do f2p and p2p pk trips every Saturday and Sunday, respectively.

We would love to have you two check us out at least. I promise, you will like what you see.

Come post an introduction on http://www.cp-rs.com

If one of you is just willing to train up that str to 85, and that range to 75, you would fit in perfectly.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

This is around the time that Interitus starts warring other clans. With what you've said im sure you'll find a home at #Interitus since here its where you'll war at the time you wanna war and so on pk/skill/gop and some other things we do together.

Come talk to us at #Interitus and get to know more about our clan. :thumbsup:

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.