Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2 friends are looking for a pure clan

I like rs10

Hey,

2 friends from middle Europe(GMT+1) are looking for a pure clan. We want at least a little GMT friendly clan(so early=better), honour clan, good reputation of the clan and we are looking for more Pk Trips than wars.

My friend Meh Muh Mah meets probably all clans reqs, but my stats(50 att 1 def 80 str 70 ranged 50 magic,30 prayer) are not that good, so iam training my range up right now, but not planning to train others much.

We searched few clans and found Fatality as a best choice, but we are up for others as well. Thanks :thumbsup:

Depending on what you guys want.

F2P: I would go with Control as they have a dominant GMT core and are pulling 50+ every weekend and have a top notch community

P2P: If you did some quests, Affliction just recently opened and have outstanding activity and a great core but are not as gmt based as Control so its mostly us amerifags

Happy choosing.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Hey sup.

Your stats would be great for CP if you are willing to train up your range to 75 and strength to 85. We are a 5 year old clan that has some of the best f2p pkers in the pure world. We constantly compete with Good clans such as FOE, MM, EOP, FI, and TLP. We do weekly f2p and p2p pk trips. Our times should work out well for you, if you are willing to slay up a bit late.

We have a very freindly community, so come check us out and introduce yourself on our site :P

http://www.cp-rs.com

#clan-cp is our IRC channel

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I'd recommend Interitus, new clan with a great community where you'll be recognized as a friend and not as random clanmate. Come and meet us at #Interitus or visit our forums(link on my sig).

We try to pk daily but sometimes working makes it imposible, anyways, choose wisely.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

There is no such thing.

All clans are dominated by americans.

You can't just have one clan that is gmt orientated, because their only competition is with americans so as a result all their events would have to be later.

Just go for other aspects cause saying gmt wont work

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Come check out Control at #Ctrl or by visiting www.Control-rs.com :)

Were a 70% GMT clan, pulling 50-60 each and every Saturday to our F2P Trips.

Also our Event's timing schedule is also based on GMT :)

Our strongest point is at F2P, but we enjoy the occasional P2P action.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

FOE/MM/EOP

A lot of clans aren't really honor and are relaxed about teleing outside of clan events but never during a trip.

If you can look past this no honor, because it is faggotry...join #havoc great p2p tons of fun.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

When I want to open Malice´s website it says "Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Where is the problem? :mellow:

Aww :confused: Maybe Malice forums dont want to welcome new people :unsure:

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

When I want to open Malice´s website it says "Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Where is the problem? :mellow:

Make sure you are only clicking the link to their hompage and not to a forum topic. If you are not a member it will say you dont have permisssion to view that particular topic. Just make sure you are going to their home page.

Proud Founder of Interitus

Proud Ex-Leader of Chivalry

2hqqfxs.png

#outrage for some fist pumpin t shirt times

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

#malice

3/4 majour ranks are GMT

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#tlp

www.tlp-rs.org

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Heya fellas, I'm not sure whether or not you've made your decisions yet but if you haven't, I'd highly suggest checking out Negative. We have a lot of Dutch, English and Latvian members so our Euro-unit is pretty heavily stacked. Also, we're one of the most active clans you'd be able to find and fit in with given your combat levels (we have a lot of people level 50-85, so it'd be a great combat match)

http://www.negative-rs.com/

Drop by our IRC channel sometime and chat with us sometime.

There is no such thing.

All clans are dominated by americans.

You can't just have one clan that is gmt orientated, because their only competition is with americans so as a result all their events would have to be later.

Just go for other aspects cause saying gmt wont work

You're wrong about that my friend :P

There have been plenty of successful GMT based clans in the past (and some still exist)

pandanegative1.png

Come check out #negative, we're highly active in every timezone, so you'll never be alone in the irc =)

24l0euh.png

Proud Ex-Elite of Negative
Proud Ex-Senator of Malice
Proud Ex-Senior Member of Intense Redemption
Proud Member of Enemy