Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jesus...

Why do you guys treat each other like complete ****?

In reality, we're all 15+. Most clan leaders are around 18+. But still, we treat each other like complete **** just to post some type of propoganda that will trickle down to our members. But the only thing that our members receive are our opinions which in turn enables them to post the same thing we do. Clan leaders aren't the only ones to blame though...

You! You the members of PW/other clans. You guys are honeslty taking this game too far. Why not just treat each other respectfully or dispute things respectfully. It's getting to the point where YOU'RE the reason this community is going down the *******. You can blame it on Jagex, but ultimately, you're the one to blame.

It's gotten to the point where each and every one of you need to step out of your chair, turn off your computer monitor and realize:

It's just a game.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

No turning back now unless some kids man up and stop being such assholes

Stop with the vague answers. Again, you're just adding to my point.

Why not be mature and talk it out?

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I was speaking my mind. I'm entitled to my opinion.. I'll happily show some respect back to people who give me it. Just certain people choose to be assholes on the internet, nothing you can do about it.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

I was speaking my mind. I'm entitled to my opinion.. I'll happily show some respect back to people who give me it. Just certain people choose to be assholes on the internet, nothing you can do about it.

When you say "choose to be assholes," do you mean with words or actions?

We're getting somewhere... :thumbsup:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Mods need to step their game up.

They did it when EOP/FOE cried/flamed/ddos'd PW after MM crashed that one fight.

If you recall the immaturity levels even spiked when they got so mad they went and created their own forums .... so idk how you want people to deal with this.

Mods have tried suspending/warning kids and when they do they just left the forum.

I personally could care less if EOP/FOE were on here but it wouldn't be good from a moderator standpoint.

So maybe people just need to start accepting their losses and swallowing their pride. Because right now a lot of clans are losing any pride they have left.

Its true, everyone realizes it but no one going to change. Everyone wants their clan to be #1 no matter what it takes or just wants attention.

I just think people got to enjoy the game by going with friends to PK or some sort not worrying whos #1 pure clan or spying or some sort. I know many just play for their clan but still their are a lot of stuff to do with friends/ clan mates. At the end of the day if your stressing out or worrying about a internet game clan then you might want to think about yourself but if you had fun killing a couple hours or minutes doing something fun then its fun right? Just saying when you realize at the end of the day, what have you gain? A couple internet friends and foe? Are you going to tell your IRL friends about your RS accomplishments(probably not)

Every CLAN (LPC, MPC, HPC) has those type of "kids" but what do we do? Kick them? PW should just ban no more chances.

Sorry I have terrible grammar.

PM if you need assistance.

Kids are gonna act like kids, especially over the internet.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Mods need to step their game up.

They did it when EOP/FOE cried/flamed/ddos'd PW after MM crashed that one fight.

If you recall the immaturity levels even spiked when they got so mad they went and created their own forums .... so idk how you want people to deal with this.

Mods have tried suspending/warning kids and when they do they just left the forum.

I personally could care less if EOP/FOE were on here but it wouldn't be good from a moderator standpoint.

So maybe people just need to start accepting their losses and swallowing their pride. Because right now a lot of clans are losing any pride they have left.

I'm not really talking about clans, more like the community.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Honestly, MM, Eop, and Foe take this game way to seriously. Constant flame on PW trying to see who is the best. Especially MM, it feels like they are filled with a bunch of 13 year olds that just want to take over runescape lol. Like chillax and have fun and stop stressing out.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Honestly, MM, Eop, and Foe take this game way to seriously. Constant flame on PW trying to see who is the best. Especially MM, it feels like they are filled with a bunch of 13 year olds that just want to take over runescape lol. Like chillax and have fun and stop stressing out.

That may be true, but I'm trying to focus on the community aspect rather than clans.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

to get respect u gotta give respect and that is y mm flames back at other clans...mm has no "alliances" in the pure world so we hardly ever get respected

Put it like this, from that poll that was taken, Majoirty of us are 18 or older but act like 10 yr olds. When I ban a Eop member I get flammed by a **** load of other Eop members for being "Biased" same happens when I ban a Mm member. Most of the people who get banned just ban evade until Omni or Karl catches them and IP bans them. Truth is I try my best to keep this forum clean but there are so many lil kids on here that just dont even care

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I'm going to explain how FI does ****.

They are complete assholes on weekends and everything else, and then they act innocent and ask why people are hating. Practice what you preach idiot, I guess [101] taught you all how to look retarded before he retired. /Query [CT]P0ke_N_Die2 if you hatin.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I'm going to explain how FI does ****.

They are complete assholes on weekends and everything else, and then they act innocent and ask why people are hating. Practice what you preach idiot, I guess [101] taught you all how to look retarded before he retired. /Query [CT]P0ke_N_Die2 if you hatin.

/query [Fi]Skillzy if you want to have a conversation about why you're upset over the happenings of today. I'll be more than happy to have a civil conversation.

And once again, my main focus is about the community, not clans.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

It's the ******* retarded **** clans that think killing anotherb pixel clan is a life motivation, but in realirt all **** clans like EOP etc just suck **** .

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png