Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EP1D3M1C R30P3N1NG 500N

TR0L33D H3H

People just need to realise that no-one's clan is GOOD. Not one single clan in this community is better than the other. Simple as that.

Propaganda and dirty tactics only get you so far, so instead of bitching at each other all the mother fackin time (yes im mad br0), why not just talk shet out like actual human beings and take advantage of this shet game? Instead of hiding and bitching on trips, why not set up agreements amongst clan leaders?

Think about it, you can spend 3 hours on your trip where you get around 2-3 fights (keeping in mind these fights are all dirty), or you can spend the whole 3 hours having clean-no bollshet fights. We all love pure clanning because of those 2-minute fights where everything is hectic and its fun as hell to pile/spam/push/execute calls. So why not work on actually fackin (mad :D ) spending MOST of your time doing that?

Instead of clan leaders actually being civil, fair, and understanding, so you can take advantage of this shet game, you guys make this game for your clan members even more shet then it already is. How do you do that? BY FACKIN DRAGGING YOUR MEMBERS WHO ARE DEDICATED TO YOUR CLAN FOR 80% OF THE TRIP AROUND WORLDS AND LOBBY (caps+bold means im even madder). Instead spend 80% of the time warring each other and 20% banking/lobby.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Generally if clans aren't fighting it's because one has some sort of advantage (could be numerical, sitting on a gwas spot in p2p, or HF).

Waiting 10-15 minutes for that to change so you turn a losing fight into a winning fight is usually worth it because then it actually becomes fun.

wtf is an epidemic

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Generally if clans aren't fighting it's because one has some sort of advantage (could be numerical, sitting on a gwas spot in p2p, or HF).

Waiting 10-15 minutes for that to change so you turn a losing fight into a winning fight is usually worth it because then it actually becomes fun.

Well a clan who pulled 70 wouldn't be going for a clan who pulled 100 so I don't see how numbers can be a problem. A clan pulling 70 would for clans in the range of 65-75 peoples. It's the bitching about the other clan consisting of all addy or whatever.

Sitting on a gwas spot is totally upto the members. I doubt clan leaders would spend time trying to gwas if all of their members are bitching for a war, so that's irrelevant. Waiting 10-15 minutes is a whole lot different then waiting 1 hour. There isn't any clan here that gets a fight every 10-15 minutes.

Ain't gonna address the HF issue cause it's dumb and irrelevant. Also waiting for a clan to drop numbers (which isn't even promising) sounds like a pretty fackin retawded trip to me lol. What's the point in even showing up if you have to wait an hour or so before you can even hit a clan because you're too busy being pusse. Which also brings me back to the actual topic at hand - STOP BICHIN AT EACH OTHER AND START BEING RESPECTFUL SO YOU CAN GET FIGHTS EASIER AND MAKE THE TIME YOU SPEND ON YOUR TRIPS WORTHWHILE.

ur right, but there's alrdy 50000 topics and do you actually think it'll make a change writin that.

I honestly don't think it'll change a thing, but I dun give a fack, I felt like voicing my opinion and thoughts. Cause I can.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I found it funny yesterday when EOP were sat in single telling their members that MM had HF close.

WHEN REALISTICLY HF WERE IN P2P LOL

4Fdyf.png

people will make up any excuse to make their clan not look bad, they value their image amongst pure warfare too much to just fight, like the old days.

guess that's a major flaw with 2k11 clanning :\ it's not purely for the fun anymore.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

people will make up any excuse to make their clan not look bad, they value their image amongst pure warfare too much to just fight, like the old days.

guess that's a major flaw with 2k11 clanning :\ it's not purely for the fun anymore.

just close pure warfare and see how it goes

Hit the nail on the head, couldn't have put it better myself.

Hi

ily prateek but it will never happen

humans aren't capable of doing that, why do you think real life is so retarded too.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Pretty well said, but sadly it won't happen. Well atleast, we need to wait for the other changes of pures community/warring/etc.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

We all need a bit of drama, because if we don't have that drama and the rivalries then a lot of people would lose interest. I just think that the drama has been taken way over a level of entertainment for the top three clans.

Example, EOP and MM being like "yeah we're in a rivalry we're gonna kick ur butt" "no you'll see we'll kick your butt" and then fighting a few times trading wins and losses would be fun. Then when you have people ddosing each other and teaming with other clans and then refusing to fight is when it stops being fun for your own clan members.

People think too much about winning now, so much that if this continues then we will see fewer and fewer fights. The med scene is quite nice right now, I'll have to say major props to CP for fighting us a third time after losing twice, that is the attitude that keeps the pure community running. The drama that we have is just for fun, I don't think anybody takes it seriously.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Wait...are you trying to tell the clans to prioritize having fun over winning? That's just...I don't know...how can you not think about being #1 for that weekend that everybody will forget about next weekend...HOW!?!?!?!

Arp-1.png

**** is still gonna happen, you could be as nice as you want and try to agree with other leaders for a fight but they are not going to accept it just because you were polite, especially if they are outnumbered by 20 or so people.....I just had a train of thought going and was gonna ramble on about a bunch of stuff but it would have been a text wall and only a few people actually would have read it anyways so im not gonna bother lol....i kinda agree with you but eh, just wont happen....not the way the pure community is now.

thekingu.png

We all need a bit of drama, because if we don't have that drama and the rivalries then a lot of people would lose interest. I just think that the drama has been taken way over a level of entertainment for the top three clans.

Example, EOP and MM being like "yeah we're in a rivalry we're gonna kick ur butt" "no you'll see we'll kick your butt" and then fighting a few times trading wins and losses would be fun. Then when you have people ddosing each other and teaming with other clans and then refusing to fight is when it stops being fun for your own clan members.

People think too much about winning now, so much that if this continues then we will see fewer and fewer fights. The med scene is quite nice right now, I'll have to say major props to CP for fighting us a third time after losing twice, that is the attitude that keeps the pure community running. The drama that we have is just for fun, I don't think anybody takes it seriously.

Yes drama is very much needed, but I'm not saying that it will be gone and rivalries will be boring due to leaders being nice to each other. All I'm saying is that leaders should just be civil with each other and try to get as much fights as possible during their trip time. That won't make the rivalries dull, it'll just make it less full of ******** and ddosing.

Even if people do think about winning too much now, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It'll make the fights harder and raise the bar in pure fights. The problem is that every clan is using dirty tactics and simply just being morons.

**** is still gonna happen, you could be as nice as you want and try to agree with other leaders for a fight but they are not going to accept it just because you were polite, especially if they are outnumbered by 20 or so people.....I just had a train of thought going and was gonna ramble on about a bunch of stuff but it would have been a text wall and only a few people actually would have read it anyways so im not gonna bother lol....i kinda agree with you but eh, just wont happen....not the way the pure community is now.

I'm not saying be polite with other leaders. There is a difference between being polite with someone and proposing an agreement which can benefit both sides. The outnumbering part I already addressed in another post.

Aww you should have posted your text wall, I would have read it.... ain't that enough :) ?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png