Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ddosing

Pink

I am not here to flame a particular clan, nor am I here to start flames. I am here to discuss whether or not ddosing should be considered NH or not.

NH = No honor, something the pure clan world has taken seriously for a while, but what really is it?

Things like being a 'teletubbie' are considered NH. Pjing is considered NH. Praying overs 1v1 is considered NH.

I think we can all agree, that there is a Pure Code if you will. That code is like, you don't tele while pking.. ever. It is known to all pures, and most pures follow it.

Now, In my mind, No honor means cheating in a fair fight.

A 1v1 fight would be a fair fight, but if someone prays, then it shows they are cheating.

Why not ddosing? Why is ddosing not considered NH. Clans that claim to be 'Honor' do it, but other clans that claim to be 'No Honor' don't do it.

If you are fighting a clan 1v1, and your TS/Ventrillo gets ddosed, it is an advantage to the other clan. It is cheating.

Some idiots will post on this topic by saying, "It's a game get over it" If it's a game, why take honor on a game seriously? All you do is show that you are a hypocrite.

Post your feelings, and please, don't flame any one, any clan, and anything.

I've asked Inu to moderate this. Anyone flaming on this topic will be dealt with accordingly.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Well, sure I agree but all i'm gonna say is there is nothing that you can do that will stop people from being no honor.

Just like "gangstas" you aren't gonna break up their gang you know what I mean?

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

I didn't hit Zeniths audio and I didn't hit CPs when they were fighting either. I have never hit the ts/vent of another clan when we have been fighting. What is the point in that? That's not the game, to take it to that extreme for victory is pathetic.

I openly admitted that I attacked CPs teamspeak when they were not fighting us because three of their ranks were phishing in my channel and Drunk/Chain refused to do anything. I'm sorry but a pure phishing another pure is not only retarded because of how poor pures are, it should be considered the worst crime in the pure community. The pure community is small enough as it is.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I didn't hit Zeniths audio and I didn't hit CPs when they were fighting either. I have never hit the ts/vent of another clan when we have been fighting. What is the point in that? That's not the game, to take it to that extreme for victory is pathetic.

I openly admitted that I attacked CPs teamspeak when they were not fighting us because three of their ranks were phishing in my channel and Drunk/Chain refused to do anything. I'm sorry but a pure phishing another pure is not only retarded because of how poor pures are, it should be considered the worst crime in the pure community. The pure community is small enough as it is.

You are the epitome of hypocrisy.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Ddosing is sad... Like at yesterday's trip, world 93 ping was at 1000. Now idk if that had anything to do with ddosing, either way, Jagex needs to crack down on these people!

Also, i'm fed up of Fi's audio being ddosed... It's just a ******* game, why spoil the fun for everyone...

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

The last time I attacked your teamspeak server was like four weeks ago. And are you really going to bring hypocrisy into this? You complain about my ethics when your own ranks are trying to phish my members. Please exit via the log out hyperlink at the top of the page.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

The last time I attacked your teamspeak server was like four weeks ago. And are you really going to bring hypocrisy into this? You complain about my ethics when your own ranks are trying to phish my members. Please exit via the log out hyperlink at the top of the page.

You have provided no proof of anyone trying to phish your members.

You are a known ddoser, hence, you are the epitome of hypocrisy

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15122

pandanegative1.png

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15122

LOL'd

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg