Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control Sunday Ownage | Stop Lying CP!

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

First they started claiming wins from single, and now they are claiming wins from edgeville. The last few weeks we have been accused by the Corrupt Pures as feeding propaganda to our members and the Pure Community. The actions of the Corrupt Pures leadership suggest that the only commies around here are the ones at the head of their clan. It is our belief that Russian spies have infultrated the CP leadership and are spreading communism throughout the world of RuneScape. Today, on our P2P trip, we peaked at 40 People and smashed idiots.

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs We Are Royalty

We started off the day with a fight against WAR. Fatality hit us in single right before the run in and so we lost a few people but we didn't bother waiting for returners since WAR had low numbers. Major respect to WAR for fighting us when they knew that we had more than them.

CT Starting - 30

WAR Starting - 22

CT Ending - 30

WAR Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

We scouted CP at northeast bh stairs and so tried to go around them and through the crater. They wouldn't move from the top of BH stairs and so we went to the southwest stairs and waited for them. CP finally rushed in and what followed was a massacre. We caught their entire clan in a gwas where multi starts and then the fight started. CP claimed a win but we had enough people left to give TLP a fight before we dipped.

CT Starting - 30

CP Starting - 30

CT Ending - 25

CP Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

The next part of the trip was spent chasing CP all around the wilderness. They refused to fight us at the sperm hill and sat in single for 30 minutes, even claiming a win because one of our members went to single to tell them to grow some balls and they killed him. After a long wait, we head to the obelisk where CP finally had the balls to rush us. We absolutely dominated the fight and then a few minutes in, Fatality crashed our side to save CP. What followed was FI and CP double teaming us and then eventually, CP called off returning and spammed "GF CT" from edgeville. Before FI crashed, here are the numbers...

CT Starting - 32

CP Starting - 32

CT Ending - ~25

CP Ending - ~10

h1cJY.png

Images

110501220530.png

110501225029.png

110501225151.png

xoSCl.png

110501135921y.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame its been posted a bit late but we did damage ;o

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

You have 5 pictures, 1 of them is killing an fi member in single. Another one your killing a few mains and some tlp kids. Another picture your loosing rofl? and on your 4th your spread outside of single while CP is about to rush through. Sums your 5 pics up.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

You have 5 pictures, 1 of them is killing an fi member in single. Another one your killing a few mains and some tlp kids. Another picture your loosing rofl? and on your 4th your spread outside of single while CP is about to rush through. Sums your 5 pics up.
op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

We also have a video that proves everything posted on the thread, I enjoy your raging Lawson because it bumps my topics :D You've been mad ever since we closed Zenith and continue to be mad about it.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

We also have a video that proves everything posted on the thread, I enjoy your raging Lawson because it bumps my topics :D You've been mad ever since we closed Zenith and continue to be mad about it.

Your ego is so big rofl, You didn't close Zenith. I think your still mad we closed Fearless :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

lmao.. still talking about zenith...........

ot: good job on your trip ;)

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

We did very much kept getting hit by mains though.. mm, gets that's what happens if you're fighting CP

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

No pics of you killing any CP lmfao, why are u showing pics before we even rush? and U had 25 people b4 TLP rushed? look at ur own vid l0l your basically cleared, the only reason ur vidder was alive was because he was level 63 and no one can even attack him.

Pretty pathetic attempt to be honest.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

In that cluster at the end, we kept clearing you guys at the chaos altar while CP fought Havoc and TR. It seems as if you're making topics just to let others know that "Control" was actually out and about today. But from my perspective it seemed that CP had the advantage throughout the trip due to them providing more proof and evidence than you. You pretty much just insulted them and gave ending/starting opts.

So, I don't know if this is accurate and frankly I don't care. The only thing that matters is if you guys had fun which it seems you did.

Good job.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

i laughed hard. And #1 Mpc is just a rank to pump members up, no such thing kiddies. But I guess if you had fun who cares right? gj

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com