Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs MM 1 def F2P Prep

Milky

Not a big deal to beat MM in a prep lmao, congratulations almost any clan with any form of organization can, MM smacks you guys down due to their numbers, and Saturday & Sunday are the only things that matter, and MM is winning that, so I fail to see why EOP thinks they're all high & grand due to this.

lukeykinns.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a small prep, because [Eop]Adrian pmed me but Control was busy that day, so i gather MM thought why not, a little 30 min prep ( not lead by the main ranks ) you cant really call this fair imo because MM don't really midweek prep , they are used to larger fights :P

Eop is a very good 30-45~ matched clan nontheless so good work Eop but i don't think the title is fair ;)

It was a small prep, because [Eop]Adrian pmed me but Control was busy that day, so i gather MM thought why not, a little 30 min prep ( not lead by the main ranks ) you cant really call this fair imo because MM don't really midweek prep , they are used to larger fights :P

Eop is a very good 30-45~ matched clan nontheless so good work Eop but i don't think the title is fair ;)

MM usually not midweeking prepping has nothing to do about it being fair or not :mellow: :unsure:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Good to know 25v25 decides the quality of your clan. Thats how low you've fell.

Ever heard of the concept of sampling? It's used in surveys and such, seeing as the time taken to evaluate the entire population of the country would take too long. It's where you take a random sample of the group, and use those to represent the majority.

Both EoP and MM took the 35 people they had on at the time and battled, EoP won 3-0 losing a handful of people each round.

If these concepts are too complex for you i apologise in advance.

You're even using countries as an example. Damn bro, Rs is taking over your life.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

Expected MM don't seem to be good unless it's 70+ should test the quality of 100 members :P

Go for a 100v100 on clan wars, see how good does eop does even with Matched, if dont wanna know, ask Foe, they do know how bad MM sucks when warring 100v100 vs Mith.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers

told you eop is

Kings Of F2p

good job on your prep eop ;)

Idk what Ex-Tp you are but kings of F2p is Corrupt Pures since 2007 yo.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers

It's been a while since I clan warred, no wonder :P

Gj EOP

Props for accepting because I know your other leaders wouldn't have.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

If MM decide they wanna prep when they have their main callers on, find us in IRC, it gets boring prepping the same clans week in and week out, fought FOE and TLP countless times, CT and CP a nice few times, and FI every now and then aswell, I can't really think of another clan that gives up good competition, besides MM, which is why it's nice to have clean clan wars fights with you guys every now and then...it's not about whos better, because I know for a fact that EOP and MM could do 20 F2P preps in a row and chances are it would be even fights, with probably both clans winning around ~10 fights a piece, more or so just for experience, and for all of our members to have fun. Some people forgot why we play this game, FUN people, not bragging rights and flame wars. :)

PS: Maybe a P2P prep aswell? :)

thekingu.png