Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Honour Code

Every Pure clan is no honor whether you like it or not because every pure clan crashes. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Eop and Foe fight in CW on a Saturday/Sunday trip because MM would crash 100%?

No, crashing we can handle, we just team up on them and clear them.

It was because both our teamspeaks kept getting ddosed by them, so we didn't think MM deserved to fight anyone that day.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are so dumb with this honour **** , its a freaking G A M E . Relax the world isnt gonna be over if i teleport from you while your killing me, Most of these clans label themselfs as CLANS . not PURE CLANS. Honestly if I opened up a clan I would allow teleporting , 1 iteming and all that stuff. ITS APART OF THE GAME. Who cares ? I mean if you want all these rules go play WoW or something. But on the DDoS crab , that has to stop. Everything else is just ridiculous. Do you think they gonna stop ? stop trying , nobody cares.

Afraid to lose pixels? its a freaking G A M E

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

You guys are so dumb with this honour **** , its a freaking G A M E . Relax the world isnt gonna be over if i teleport from you while your killing me, Most of these clans label themselfs as CLANS . not PURE CLANS. Honestly if I opened up a clan I would allow teleporting , 1 iteming and all that stuff. ITS APART OF THE GAME. Who cares ? I mean if you want all these rules go play WoW or something. But on the DDoS crab , that has to stop. Everything else is just ridiculous. Do you think they gonna stop ? stop trying , nobody cares.

you always seem mad.

clans do what they want everyone expects clans to be ethical or "honor" everyone just needs to play the game how they would like to play it and if they dont like it quit

Assuming your definition of the honor code was the one we should use, I would never require my Members to follow it.

I would never forbid them to teleport in 1v1, 90% of the kids in 1v1 zone (most even in edge.. ) for example at wests do carry teleports, most of them even use them when they're low HP, almost all use them when they're out of food.

Being a Member of a Clan should not be a burden, and my Members can teleport whenever they want to.

An exeption though is when it's about actual warring, when we're out as a Clan and when we're going against other Clans we do not allow tabbing, I wouldn't want my oppenent to tab away, of course I wouldn't want that in 1v1 too, but most people that you face in Wilderness are Clanless anyways, so why should we follow a code that does not affect them?

I'd only use a "honour code" when it's actually against someone that is in a Clan that follows the same code, else it's nonsense in my eyes.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

I'm pretty much as honour as it gets, but I do wonder how the whole honour system was created.

Was it just a few pures who were fed up of people teleporting from them? Or whether they were upset because people used prayers which made it harder for them to kill their opponants?

^ There's probably a more logical explaination but can't say I've been around that long.

Hi

You direct this to pure clans.

As MM doesn't recognise any other clan as pure claiming to be the last one since all the rest allow 30 def, all the rest can do as they want whilst MM can enforce rules for their pure community.

Edit:also teleporting is in the best of interest of the clan as it makes their k/d higher.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Great Idea and well written thread. However, I think our community as a whole is too immature to go along with this. From my viewpoint, Honour died long ago.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

obviously wouldn't work ./facepalm

no clan leaders would agree to it because:

if a member broke a rule they'd ultimately end up getting kicked after warnings

getting kicked = 1 less person on saturday to help fuel the propaganda wars

Clan leaders don't give a **** about honour, if they cared about honour they wouldn't post on this site where leaders flame/lie/make fools of themself/dishonour their clan week-in week-out.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

What I think is really stupid is when a member of a clan does something stupid and labels the whole clan. As of in a Foe member teles from a MM member, and it's Foe as a whole who have to take the hit for it.

I personally think that there should be clan honor code (DDoS/spying and such) and pure honor codes. But then again, wouldn't be any point seeing as there's always those who decides to screw it up.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Yeah, let's tell other clans how to operate... sorry, just not ever going to happen. Especially with the high levels of animosity between clan leaders

plus, how would you enforce this? What if a clan just rebelled, how would you punish them?

just man the **** up and go nh

maceface2.pngpeacemaceface2.png
#mace
bot>get banned>get unbanned>repeat
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER
HATE THE GAME

these rules applied when wildy was around, I remember those were the first few things we learnt as we joined a clan and you'd get booted/striked if you broke them, dunno how they had the control then though.

63709367.jpg

these rules applied when wildy was around, I remember those were the first few things we learnt as we joined a clan and you'd get booted/striked if you broke them, dunno how they had the control then though.

It's because every newfag member in this community now thinks they're bigger than their clan.

4Fdyf.png