Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Pre-Anniversary Celebration!

Skillzy

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab3faa59d0b9775940.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab6fea59d0b9775940.gif

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

anniversaryl.png

splatterpngna0.png

Today, the day before our five year anniversary, we decided to plan some fun events with other clans and between our members. But of course, Havoc cancels our D Long Prep 15 minutes before our massing was to begin to prepare for their Prep vs WAR which they rescheduled earlier in the week to Saturday BUT THEN rescheduled AGAIN back to Friday without telling us. Oh well, guess we'll just see you guys Sunday.

Anyway, after that happened, we did some d long FFA's between our members. First, we did a safe FFA. It was alot of fun and good practice before the dangerous one. In the end, Flash Cutter was the victor. Congratulations nub.

As soon as that happened, our teamspeak became ddos'd. But that didn't stop us from having fun one bit. We went in the dangerous portal, this time in single, and did a FFA style there. It lasted for around 20 minutes with people getting specced out with 40s everywhere until the final fight came down to the two biggest nubs (mains) in Fatality: Flash Cutter and Addy Daddy. Addy Daddy eventually got lucky and koed the almighty Flash Cutter to win the dangerous FFA.

With the fighting over with and the events soon coming to a close, we ended with a drop party. We went to Juliet's house, our old school massing spot, and dropped around 25-30M in items for the remaining members who stayed. Hopefully everyone got atleast ONE item!

The Fatality staff would like to go ahead and thank everyone who has competed with us these past five years and we look forward to celebrating it this weekend. See you guys then!

newfatalitybar.png

Aniv10001.png

bgojs3.png

linesgreen.gif

110506183807.png

110506184015.png

110506185351.png

110506191133.png

110506201303.png

bankap.png

drags191702.png

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

lol.

"New Era; One with no flame and just using the tools on this forum, REPORT Abuse is our new friend gentlemen."

Laughing is flame? Flame would be me calling ur clan **** and thinking you are gonna take out havoc on sunday. (aren't they new again) I should be saying GL to you. You don't think every clan is out to **** on ur anniversary? Might as well cancel ur trip.

That is flame (Used strictly to help you understand :thumbsup: *This may or may not be how I feel* )

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Omg this is like the pre-drink and tomorrow will be the actual party :D

A party that starts sat, and goes all the way to sunday... Man we are party animals

LOL! Who still plays this game

A party that starts sat, and goes all the way to sunday... Man we are party animals

Fatality... Always Hardcore :D

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

adam i say we get drunk on teamspeak and shave our butts on cam, since we will be just hard core bad asses and go buy a keg just for fi's anniversary

The party begins tonight.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

lol.

"New Era; One with no flame and just using the tools on this forum, REPORT Abuse is our new friend gentlemen."

Laughing is flame? Flame would be me calling ur clan **** and thinking you are gonna take out havoc on sunday. (aren't they new again) I should be saying GL to you. You don't think every clan is out to **** on ur anniversary? Might as well cancel ur trip.

That is flame (Used strictly to help you understand :thumbsup: *This may or may not be how I feel* )

:jay: :rofl:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png