Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which wars would you like to see?

EoP vs MM F2P Fullout

EoP vs MM P2P Fullout

FOE vs MM P2P Fullout

Ct vs CP or Fi F2P Fullout

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Full Out's are pointless now...

Correct,

Matched opts are way more fun, full outs in the wildy say who can mass the most.

I believe Full out wars or "All-Out Wars" show a clan's true strength, determination and member dedication towards the clan itself.

Yes, Matched preps involve a strong variety of different tactics and movements and show allot about the clan who wins, in a much even environment.

But when it comes down to the better clan, the clan with not necessarily the biggest pull winning, but the clan out-opted winning the fight. Sends out a better sense of achievement in my opinion.

And yes I agree with you, Matched preps are fun, but I believe they are not as fun as a good old fashioned Full out War, fighting the unexpected, fighting against the odds :)

MM vs EOP Full out F2P dangerous Clan Wars.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Correct,

Matched opts are way more fun, full outs in the wildy say who can mass the most.

I believe Full out wars or "All-Out Wars" show a clan's true strength, determination and member dedication towards the clan itself.

Yes, Matched preps involve a strong variety of different tactics and movements and show allot about the clan who wins, in a much even environment.

But when it comes down to the better clan, the clan with not necessarily the biggest pull winning, but the clan out-opted winning the fight. Sends out a better sense of achievement in my opinion.

And yes I agree with you, Matched preps are fun, but I believe they are not as fun as a good old fashioned Full out War, fighting the unexpected, fighting against the odds :)

Seb'd

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Correct,

a fullout in wildy would only be who can mass up the most clan friends.

EOPvMM 120v120 wildy hf off ddos off

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

After clearing EOP on saturday, I would love to see a Malice vs EOP full out.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

mm should declare on eop

they wont

CT vs CP F2P fullout

why would MM declare on you when yur #2 f2p, #3 overall...? It's usually the underdog that challenges... but in this case I hope we do declare, just for the sake of fun, and because a lot of people wanna see it.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

mm should declare on eop

they wont

CT vs CP F2P fullout

why would MM declare on you when yur #2 f2p, #3 overall...? It's usually the underdog that challenges... but in this case I hope we do declare, just for the sake of fun, and because a lot of people wanna see it.

To make a statement and erase the doubters, that's what MM's been doing for years on end now.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice