Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clans are 1-20 defence?

MM is 1-25

1-20*

name one person with 21 def or over that has been accepted into mm in the last 6months.

korrawi is oldschool currently with 22 def, and he doesn't have rune gloves which means he did not get his defence levels on purpose like many of the mains in other clans that have 21def+ that could of been avoided by not getting def on purpose.

he gets teased about his def level every hour.

There is a guy who is 23 def but idk his case so im not going to comment.

and @tonka it was 26. you dont boot oldschoolers from clans just b/c they mess up a stat.

just like pur3 wasnt booted from foe and he was like 29 def.

so pretty much its fine to have 20+ defence in MM as long as you don't have rune gloves?

rite-o

edit: and he was 27-28,

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM is 1-25

1-20*

name one person with 21 def or over that has been accepted into mm in the last 6months.

korrawi is oldschool currently with 22 def, and he doesn't have rune gloves which means he did not get his defence levels on purpose like many of the mains in other clans that have 21def+ that could of been avoided by not getting def on purpose.

and @tonka it was 26. you dont boot oldschoolers from clans just b/c they mess up a stat.

so pretty much its fine to have 20+ defence in MM as long as you don't have rune gloves?

rite-o

you should learn to read.

and not exactly. but you cant get 21 def in order to have rune gloves/dagonhai

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Let me just explain one thing.

Control currently has 2 members with 30 defence.

Rangep00n and Wadda d00, both now have new 1 defence accounts for Control events.

When we first opened, yes we allowed 30 defence. However later on we changed the requirements to 1-25 def, disallowing new applicants with a 26 defence level or over.

Wadda d00 was amongst one of the first members to join Control on his 30 defence account, that is why he is still in Control.

We currently DECLINE new applicants with a defence level of 26 and or over.

This but we say stay at 20 def not 25, but 25 just incase of mistakes.

Let me just explain one thing.

Control currently has 2 members with 30 defence.

Rangep00n and Wadda d00, both now have new 1 defence accounts for Control events.

When we first opened, yes we allowed 30 defence. However later on we changed the requirements to 1-25 def, disallowing new applicants with a 26 defence level or over.

Wadda d00 was amongst one of the first members to join Control on his 30 defence account, that is why he is still in Control.

We currently DECLINE new applicants with a defence level of 26 and or over.

Still got 30 defence.

MM is 1-25

1-20*

korrawi is oldschool currently with 22 def

1-22. Just because he's old school and doesn't have rune gloves doesn't mean he doesn't have 22 defense. Stay delusional.

Arp-1.png

MM is 1-25

1-20*

rite-o

I obviously read what you said because i corrected it

Either way, the logic about being allowed to have 20+ def as long as it isn't quested is pretty lulz and highlights the lack of P2P quality.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

MM is 1-25

1-20*

rite-o

Either way, the logic about being allowed to have 20+ def as long as it isn't quested is pretty lulz and highlights the lack of P2P quality.

You must be stupid, whats the "lack of P2P quality". Who is #1 PURE clan?

cp is strictly 1-20

(19:17:39) -[CT]Bot- ** [franco_of_cp]: Overall 1409 | Attack 80 | Defence 35 | Strength 90 | Constitution 90 | Ranged 99 | Prayer 60 | Magic 92

LOL'd

Blind or what? Franco himself said he was 35, when you're gonna try to troll/bait someone at least make it look teasing.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

MM is 1-25

1-20*

rite-o

cp is strictly 1-20

(19:17:39) -[CT]Bot- ** [franco_of_cp]: Overall 1409 | Attack 80 | Defence 35 | Strength 90 | Constitution 90 | Ranged 99 | Prayer 60 | Magic 92

LOL'd

Blind or what? Franco himself said he was 35, when you're gonna try to troll/bait someone at least make it look teasing.

Stfu, its not troll baiting he said he's stricly 1-20 def when he has a 35.....

how is that trolling?

he's stating a wrong fact, get the heck out

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

MM is 1-25

1-20*

rite-o

all you have to do is provide a legitimate picture of obby qcing his def level of 28. He was never 28 def. he was 26 def for a good while and then went zerk after he got 27. /endofstory You are most likely thinking of the situation with pur3 in foe who was 27def and got 28 and i think is currently 29/30def

sense none i try will make this of

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

who cares, whether or not you fit in under "old school" clans. Old school is gone this game is ran by addy, turmoil and handcannons. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past are certain to miss the future

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

loads of retards in this topic honestly, ct doesn't accept 30 def, neither do we accept 30 def guys to trips. Wadda and Rangep00n got 30 def, yes, but they are not allowed to use them for any clan activity, hence why they both have got new 1 def pures.

MM is 1-25

1-20*

rite-o

cp is strictly 1-20

LOL'd

Stfu, its not troll baiting he said he's stricly 1-20 def when he has a 35.....

how is that trolling?

he's stating a wrong fact, get the heck out

Lmfao, you just made my day.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png