Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Open Discussion

`kG

So how do you guys feel when you are in a team?

I personally play Runescape for Team Np since it started in 09. I felt like I grew up with them through tough times. Teams are really fun since every clan in the pure community mixes in.

What is your opinion?

npbnw.png
61207262.png

I've considered joining a team multiple times, but I'm not really looking for a mini squad rather than a real pk team. But, when it comes down to it, there's nothing I enjoy more than pking with my fellow clan mates.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Teams are gay and boring when ur the best

Obviously you're not doing it right then.

Was the best time I had on scape. Everyday knowing that you could go on at whatever time and something fun would be happening within the team, fucking around on vent, lure trips that were more about chatting on vent and waiting for people to come than actually luring. GWD loot everyday, being the best on the day whether it was a run-in or mini-war, encouraging younger members to train harder and get better at different aspects of the game.

Arguing for the stupidest reasons with other teams (was so stupid looking back on it now) and it's funny watching all the current teams do it, too :teehee: Anyone who isn't in a team is missing out imho.

fdvo0z.png

Gud for mini'ing/community

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I think teams are great because when ur in a clan u dont really get to meet and become friends with people from other clans, normally ur faced up against other clans.

Its a way to make friends from all over the pure community.

Also is alot of fun, more laid back.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

If you're looking for fun pk'ing/rs events, teams are amaznig

If you're looking to bicker constantly and play rs like once a week, clans are amazing

I used to lead a F2p team ( #Chefs ) with some old mates of mine. Was the funnest time PK'ing eevvverrr!!

Chefs.png

pandanegative1.png

Team's are evenly spread out, if you pull the same its a hard and may take time to receive an outcome from the fight. When its a 25v25, its a laugh testing calling and piles and even the ability to tank. When its a 100v100 then GoodLuck.. :mellow:

Personally i love being in a Team but tiring as the trips are kinda late for GMT :confused:

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

I'd probably trained my acc asap and of been in a team right now if they were more GMT friendly, as it is the trips are just too late for me. Kinda wished a GMT Team would open, kinda how bearhead was.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Never been in a team.but if you start out with a team in '08 and grew op together.means you're team is strong.and has a nice community.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png