Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lol... Foe won in f2p

walli

Nice job today, was pretty lame seeing that HF were back on MM's laps after a few zerk-free weeks.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We cleared MM in the first fight, don't think anyone can deny that. MM pretty much had us cleared at the green hill fight, and I'd say MM had the upperhand during the fight EOP crashed.

Was fun, entertaining, and action-packed. Gf, cya 2moz. ^_^

Good job on the first fight. We actually had around 65 because we changed worlds at last second after about 10 of us already hopped. In the fight EOP crashed, you were getting cleared.. :\. Have to admit that.

You left out the part when you crashed us clearing EOP though.. and when we cleared you after you crashed. :P. good trip it seems. see you tomorrow.

No. You guys got cleared when we crashed your fight. HF came and finished the rest. Before HF came, we stayed to fight FI at trees as well.

If you're talking about the fight by green hill, then no. Control was there sniping us from behind.

You didn't actually beat anyone today, but gf though.

Picture says otherwise

110514221528.png

as for the fight at green hill we were already fighting Control before you decided to show up so don't start bitching about getting sniped.

You never cleared us, when FOE crashed we had at least 40-50 people left. Your picture shows your regroup south of the trees, we had to regroup at north ruins entrance because a certain clan was south of trees sniping us the whole fight:

f2ue4m.png

no prizes for guessing who eh?

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

HF was in P2P today bro, roflmao. They don't remember how Rot smacked them hard, and let's not forget AF slumped them hard for talking smack. All the best as my boy walli would say lol

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Foe foeing around

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Was all good fights today, both clans showed up but Foe came out with the victory. Wished we could of finshed the second fight but **** happens. Gj Foe

Keep this topic clean boys/girls WE MODS IS WATCHIN

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

(19:49:57) -[CI]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [MM] Mayhem Makers (-) | Members: 192 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: Not Set | Cape: Wilderness6 | Homeworld: 103 | [Averages] Cmb: 81.71/86.66; Str: 93.69; Cns: 90.76; Mage: 96.13; Range: 95.46; Overall: 1,397 | Last Update: 14th May 2011

75/192 :S