Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Saturday (5/14/2011)

Proxyman22

The first clip was Eop crashing MM v Foe, not Eop v MM. Just thought I should point that out.

Only reason we crashed it is cuz you guys wouldn't fight us lol, we got tired of waiting and said **** it

Yea but every fight we had today was crashed by either you guys or foe.

Also with hf, we thought they were p2p. Apparently they had some sort of event and then went f2p. We never called them. And in the last clip you guys walked into them at ca lol. They then showed up later on during fights to ac and kill other mains, again without us asking. They never attacked you guys, and if they did I'm sorry.

I do give you guys props though for not trying to claim any wins. Thanks for that.

The first clip was Eop crashing MM v Foe, not Eop v MM. Just thought I should point that out.

Only reason we crashed it is cuz you guys wouldn't fight us lol, we got tired of waiting and said **** it

Also with hf, we thought they were p2p. Apparently they had some sort of event and then went f2p. We never called them. And in the last clip you guys walked into them at ca lol. They then showed up later on during fights to ac and kill other mains, again without us asking. They never attacked you guys, and if they did I'm sorry.

I do give you guys props though for not trying to claim any wins. Thanks for that.

They were sniping us from the south at the fight between ruins/dwarves

If somehow you didn't see, our fight from graveyard->CA started when HF rushed us at graveyard, then you rushed us conviniently 10 seconds later

Then HF rushed just after you did when we fought at CA

so yeh, they did actually attack us, just a little.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Not claiming any wins if every fight was crashed lol. Regardless if you called HF or not, they woulda showed up anyways cuz it's kinda my fault for leaking HF locs to Brut/AF/ROT hence why they have been in CWA for the past. It's just a shame because I have a spy in HF and Speshls is denying HF were in F2P :(

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Not claiming any wins if every fight was crashed lol. Regardless if you called HF or not, they woulda showed up anyways cuz it's kinda my fault for leaking HF locs to Brut/AF/ROT hence why they have been in CWA for the past. It's just a shame because I have a spy in HF and Speshls is denying HF were in F2P :(

We honestly did think they were in p2p. We didn't know they were going f2p until they showed up there. :\

At least today was fun :)

Was funny when you rushed TLP 1 minute after we had logged out

Nice job

those 4-5 people we killed are slow as **** then

lol

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>