Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday Domination

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only time we really fought was that first fight. We had about 85 starting, and the fight was even for a good 30 minutes when we called it off. We switched sides like 3x at GDZ. The other times you caught us either clearing up EOP or whoever, so we only had really one fight. Looks like you had a fun trip/weekend.

Can you get your mains off of us though? Pretty annoying have 5 of your mains at all our fights and constantly on our leaders... "Cya bnak" "Go outside"

MM complaining about mains

The hypocrisy brings tears to my eyes

dude, you're eop.. you dont have the right to talk about mains

and good fight foe, was fun :thumbsup:

cya next week, hopefully with less crashing and mains

Dude, you're MM.. you called mains almost every fight for the past year and half.

HF only anti-crashes for us when foe calls eop, and when eop calls foe, and when its just straight up foeop :thumbsup:

If you believe that you either joined recently or are delusional.

please give me an example of a time when HF came and it wasn't because FOE and EOP were joined to the hip. Please. I really wanna see one.

This was probably before you joined MM. Strong join date m8.

1:17 for HF running THROUGH MM to hit Foe.

1:40 for an MM member saying OFF HF.

Please leave this topic good sir.

Only time we really fought was that first fight. We had about 85 starting, and the fight was even for a good 30 minutes when we called it off. We switched sides like 3x at GDZ. The other times you caught us either clearing up EOP or whoever, so we only had really one fight. Looks like you had a fun trip/weekend.

Can you get your mains off of us though? Pretty annoying have 5 of your mains at all our fights and constantly on our leaders... "Cya bnak" "Go outside"

Dude, you're MM.. you called mains almost every fight for the past year and half.

HF only anti-crashes for us when foe calls eop, and when eop calls foe, and when its just straight up foeop :thumbsup:

please give me an example of a time when HF came and it wasn't because FOE and EOP were joined to the hip. Please. I really wanna see one.

Get out of here with your proof, liar idiot.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Got'em!

lol @ MM new members with 5 post count that haven't seen MM call HF before eop crashed or we crashed.

If you believe MM has never called HF first, you're ******* stupid

Last week we gave you a few tastes of what this summer is going to be like

This week we decided we would start summer and just beat the **** out of you

Got'em!

u've replied like 5 times on this topic, nobody cares what u have to say "oldschool" notrious pker rofl

u've replied like 5 times on this topic, nobody cares what u have to say "oldschool" notrious pker rofl

i care cause his opinion is worth more then the newer mm members who continue to say stupid ****

problem?