Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Amazing Sunday!

Ayo Loki

hnewbannerx2x.png

#Havoc |

Site | hvcnm.pngMembers List

Videos:

This is one vid, doesn't cover much but it covers some of our long fights.

This video covers a majority of the fights.

havocborder4.png

Today, Havoc set out with 38 Members, peaking at 45 members a few minutes after we left massing. We started the day off looking to see who we can hit, and found a set up at corp entrance. Sadly, Fatality wanted to show off the fact that they had a spy in us, and like idiots told us where they were and etc, so we didn't fall for any GWAS. Thanks, Fatality! Your amazing intellectual abilities never cease to impress me! After a good while, we decided to do a run in vs Tribulation.

havoctempvstribt.png

havocvsfataliy.png

Fight 1&2: They were spread at Dwarves waiting for us, so we went to the ol' Piper hill and took spread then hopped to them. Our spy told us Fatality logged in north of us, so we decided to rush straight south and hit TR as fast as we can. They instantly ran south as we charged, and we kept pushing them and trying to stay south of them to stop them from running and to keep away from Fatality while we cleared Tribulation. We called a rush inside of Spider Village, and easily picked off Tribulation. As soon as we saw TR with mains, we got our anti-main unit on and destroyed them with ease. Fatality finally rushed inside the village and we held them off, calling some very nice movements and GWAS's. We told our returners to wait up for us at Graveyard, and did a very nice drag from Village to the Graveyard.

havoctempvstribt.png

Fight 3: So now, we're fighting Tribulation and picking them off very easily for a good 5~ minutes. Tribulation being nearly cleared try desperately to rag return and rush in from the west. Then, Fatality decided to re-rush from the east, while TR ran up the stairs west of Graveyard.

havocvsfataliy.png

Fight 4: We fought off Fatality, they did push us, from the east, outside of the graveyard but as soon as we get west outside of it they instantly got clustered up very tremendously inside the graveyard. This GWAS allowed Havoc to easily pick off some Fatality while we returned, when we had a good 35~ inside Graveyard again, Fatality ran off east, leaving a few stragglers behind.

havoctempvstribt.png

Fight 5: Now Tribulation wants another go at us, they were waiting at the top of the stairs for us to rush, I guess they thought we were them lol. We were getting tired of having to fight the whole time while both clans decided to just rush after regrouping for 5 minutes, so we called CPR to help us clear them both once and for all. As soon as CPR came, I ran up the west stairs to tank TR's magers, and all of Havoc ran up the east stairs. In probably around 2 minutes, we cleared all of TR with the help of CPR, and took a spread on the far west side of the BH area, with CPR being spread east of us ready for more action.

havocvsfataliy.png

Fight 6: We got word of Fatality logging in on top of BH by the stairs, so we quickly destroyed them, getting amazing loot (I have no idea why they bring 200~ barrages per return set lol) and pushed them down the stairs and cleared the rest of them by the obby at lvl 18. For a good while we were fighting it out, from our view winning the fight, until EOP crashed. We were initially going to stay, but we heard MM was coming, so we logged out taking our 6 fights without being cleared once.

Havoc vs Chaotic

Don't have GFX for this yet, sorry guys!

Fight 7: As we were hopping to w48, Chaotic just happened to be right at the obelisk/graveyard area and picked off a good 3-4 of us while we were logging in from the same inventory. We quickly told our members to hurry up and log in so we could clear Chaotic. They had just ended their trip, so they only had 16-17~ left, was a pretty easy fight since we outnumbered them and I am pretty sure they didn't really try to return. With Chaotic being knocked out of the field, we took our 7 fights and finally banked our final loot (yes, we banked our loots during the fight, never regrouped or got cleared though).

hnewbrder.png

havoctempvstribt.png

and Ambition;P(Not wasting time to make GFX for this clan)

So, we heard Ambition crashed our buddies CPR. Our spies informed us that they were fighting Tribulation, we thought "its dumb and dumber, why not?" and decided to crash the goof troop. We came in, quickly pushed the gap and rushed Ambition first but they tellied out/ran south. TR quickly returned from north, and we were fighting them for a good minute and were clearing them when TLP finally crashed. We just called a log out, and only one member died.

hnewbrder.png

After this, we tried to fight one more clan, but found out everyone ended. So, we ended as well with 31. A few minutes after we ended, we decided to just do a run in vs some Main clan. They didn't take it serious, making the fight very easy for us. This concluded our action packed trip today ending at 24, thanks for the fights everyone!

htem2p.png

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures are over-rated. Looks like you had an astonishing trip today fellas.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

The start of that vid all you see is Fatality logging in on top of you, and killing H/TR.

Anyway nice fight guys was really fun, and glad you had fun also. Loot was made :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

The start of that vid all you see is Fatality logging in on top of you, and killing H/TR.

Anyway nice fight guys was really fun, and glad you had fun also. Loot was made :)

No, you don't lol. It cuts out, which is why I said it doesn't show much of it, just a bit.

Thanks for the fight though lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

funny

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Aren't you a leader and you tele'd from us? Thats just sad man. You got to lead by example and die like a man ;)

After the amount of tellies/mains I saw today, I didn't wait to see what clan it was before I tellied. There are certain clans (FOE/MM) that I would never NH again, but a majority of the clan ******** anyway.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png