Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Amazing Sunday!

Ayo Loki

(17:14:26) <[.TR]Roman`> u had cpr rush

(17:15:06) <AYo|LoKi> and?

this made me giggle since it was a 1 on 1 fight lold. gj on the rest of ur day.

full out us

Want to know what made me laugh? You guys regrouping 3 times while we were fighting the whole time lol

u wnana know what made me laugh more? when i saw this

lolhavoc.png

also i saw nearly 8 havoc tele throughout the day, kinda pathetic imo. goodnight.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

full out us

Want to know what made me laugh? You guys regrouping 3 times while we were fighting the whole time lol

lolhavoc.png

He wasn't at the trip, and that's a spy lol. Want to know what made me laugh?

skip to 8:04

nice randoms/invites TR.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

full out us

lolhavoc.png

also i saw nearly 8 havoc tele throughout the day, kinda pathetic imo. goodnight.

wanna kno what made me giggle

Havoc > tribulation as long as im warlord

GOT EM

Proud Warlord Of Havoc + #1 30 Defence Pure PKer

My Youtube Channel www.Youtube.com/Sixownednine Over 5000+ Followers

110516022258.png

Loki Why Are u using my video i didnt give you permission and you do realize you guys are fighting about something tht happend hours ago.... no1 cares not like any of this effects any of us i died a few times on the game im still here the same person i was at 5pm est when we were fighting u guys jsut gota relax smoke some weed remember its just a game can we all jsut be friends:)

Oh and srsly sub 2 me tht video was mine tht loki used bout thoes 2 kids ragin bout w/o iuno fun timesssss :) live a little

full out us

lolhavoc.png

He wasn't at the trip, and that's a spy lol. Want to know what made me laugh?

skip to 8:04

nice randoms/invites TR.

ROFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFL

Roman, SIT.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Loki Why Are u using my video i didnt give you permission and you do realize you guys are fighting about something tht happend hours ago.... no1 cares not like any of this effects any of us i died a few times on the game im still here the same person i was at 5pm est when we were fighting u guys jsut gota relax smoke some weed remember its just a game can we all jsut be friends:)

Oh and srsly sub 2 me tht video was mine tht loki used bout thoes 2 kids ragin bout w/o iuno fun timesssss :) live a little

yahhh man lets talk about irl while we're on runescape based **** 2 look cool, then we can try talking about runescape in irl to look cool.. ooh wait, that doesn't sound right...

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

yahhh man lets talk about irl while we're on runescape based **** 2 look cool, then we can try talking about runescape in irl to look cool.. ooh wait, that doesn't sound right...

Yeah Loki smoke some weed broooooo, calm your senses man, just chiiiiiilllllll.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

dude... ur gettin into the game to much its takin u over pm me on irc maby we can talk this through family issues idk anything dude just drop me a pm id be glad to have a chat n try n get u through this rough patch

So, we heard Ambition crashed our buddies CPR. Our spies informed us that they were fighting Tribulation, we thought "its dumb and dumber, why not?" and decided to crash the goof troop. We came in, quickly pushed the gap and rushed Ambition first but they tellied out/ran south.
]

Don't accuse us of teleportin because you have no proof of it, also more like your spies informed you that they were fighting Ambition ;)

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

So, we heard Ambition crashed our buddies CPR. Our spies informed us that they were fighting Tribulation, we thought "its dumb and dumber, why not?" and decided to crash the goof troop. We came in, quickly pushed the gap and rushed Ambition first but they tellied out/ran south.
]

Don't accuse of teleportin because you have no proof of it, also more like your spies informed you that they were fighting Ambition ;)

Lemme get that +1 for wording it like that ;p

We saw a member teleport from Ambition as soon as we came, we don't care to show you the evidence, maybe its on our vid maybe its not. It's not like you'll kick the member out of your clan for a good period of time lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

]

Don't accuse of teleportin because you have no proof of it, also more like your spies informed you that they were fighting Ambition ;)

Lemme get that +1 for wording it like that ;p

We saw a member teleport from Ambition as soon as we came, we don't care to show you the evidence, maybe its on our vid maybe its not. It's not like you'll kick the member out of your clan for a good period of time lol

Well you can't say that because we haven't had to yet so don't judge us. You don't care to show the "evidence" but you care enough to mention it?

Gj on your trip, should start working on f2p >.<

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

if you are over 14 and you argue over the internet about what group of people are better/worse at clicking a mouse button then you and your e-friends need to be shot in between the eyes, that statement goes both ways

starting/ending would help

Well, we started with 45 in the first fight and ended with 35~ after we cleared the Chaotic that were still out. We never had any regroups so I wouldn't know how many starting/endings we had during that.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Id expect this since you only do the one server, kinda like a team. Gj tho

Sour grapes are sour bro.

samzf.png

110730143544.png