Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Body body

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Body_body

Why the **** are mains allowed to brings body body to pure minis/preps?

u need 33 def to weild it which means u already arent a pure, so why are u allowed to bring that when it only gives u more of an advantage?

im talking about 1 def capped ****.

theres honestly no reason, pure community needs to change it like u guys did for hand cannon (idiots use to bring hand cannon to 1 def caps)

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

no, you don't need 33 defence to wear it. You need to be able to pot to 33 to do the quest. You can wear the body body with 10 defence, if you're reset. All you have to do is pot to 33 for the quest.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Support, down with the body bodies.

I need 32 more defence levels to wear it, with that being said if I can't wear it, no one clan!

31* HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I need 32 more defence levels to wear it, with that being said if I can't wear it, no one clan!

31* HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Its funny because mitch accidentally got 2 def today.

ICUWUTUDIDTHAR

Retired March 2012

no, you don't need 33 defence to wear it. You need to be able to pot to 33 to do the quest. You can wear the body body with 10 defence, if you're reset. All you have to do is pot to 33 for the quest.

u can wear anything if ur reset and wearing it, so that doesnt matter. u cant pot from 10 to 33.

rune gloves are 13 def, not as drastic as 1-33, but also shouldnt be allowed. plus its hard to catch someone wearing rune gloves.

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

31*

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

its not about me not being able to wear it. its about mains posing as pures or reset prods being rewarded. if the stats arent significant enough to bitch about, then they arent significant enough to wear over mind body.

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

Can wear with 1 defence, needs 32 defence to get... Not that all big of a bonus boost to be bitching over.

Yea this^

Its the same thing as rune gloves pretty much. You can wear at 1 def but the pre quest gives def exp.

Not that big differences anyways.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

the armour itself has no defence requirement so that is how someone came to the conclusion you can allow it for 1 def fights.

you could have it with 25 defence + extreme def potion too, which is fairly accepted as being pure these days.

doesn't bother me, 1 def preps people still have curses on.. so it's really not a 1 def prep is it

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

u can wear anything if ur reset and wearing it, so that doesnt matter. u cant pot from 10 to 33.

rune gloves are 13 def, not as drastic as 1-33, but also shouldnt be allowed. plus its hard to catch someone wearing rune gloves.

The point is, the item does not require defence to wear.

You cannot wear rune/addy/whatever if you're reset. It requires a defence level. The Body Body, does not require any defence level to wear, the only stipulation is that the quest requires 33 defence. GO cry more, it gives +17 mage defence. That makes SUCH a HUGE difference.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

You mean 31 since you got 2 def yesterday lll

u need 33 def to weild it which means u already arent a pure, so why are u allowed to bring that when it only gives u more of an advantage?

You can pot to it there is no def req to wield it you just need 33def to finish the quest which is why you can pot for it. The lowest defence level you can have it at is like 27 or someshit but i haven't got mine cus the puzzles are ******* boring also it does no defence bonus etc just a few more mage defence bonuses and it looks boss.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo