Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

99 Farming [ACHIEVED]

HELLA

Yay, after a year of farming on/off, I finally decided to go for 99. Farming is a very underrated skill and one of my favorites to train. I do 1 Fruit Tree run a day and get 70k xp (in 13 minutes) with Pineapples, more with higher trees. I encourage you all to give the skill an honest try.

oqalok.jpg

nyzfgx.jpg

zsqyco.jpg

While I've been training Farming, I've woodcutted in my free time. Since 98 Farming, I got these two levels :)

dy7syg.jpg

14qudc.jpg

Goals are:

99 Woodcutting

99 Summoning

99 Prayer

90 Dungeoneering

99 Cook/Fletch?

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

Very impressive man, such a beast account ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Thanks for all of the congratulations, guys. If you have any questions about farming, general or specific, I would be happy to answer them.

Pinky why are you afraid to dm me?

last time i said yea you said you were going to pm me..never got the pm

I'm pretty sure that I never said I would pm you. I looked on your old topic where you mentioned the DM and my reply doesn't say anything about a pm.

Anyways, I actually did PM you yesterday asking.

Instead of replying with and acknowledging this, you ignored me and kbed me. I wasn't quite sure why you did this because it seemed very out of character (judging from the way I've seen you conduct yourself on these forums). So, I came to the conclusion that you were afraid.

If any of this doesn't make sense, please ask from some clarification and I'll try to explain my reasoning more.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine

Thanks for all of the congratulations, guys. If you have any questions about farming, general or specific, I would be happy to answer them.

Pinky why are you afraid to dm me?

last time i said yea you said you were going to pm me..never got the pm

I'm pretty sure that I never said I would pm you. I looked on your old topic where you mentioned the DM and my reply doesn't say anything about a pm.

Anyways, I actually did PM you yesterday asking.

Instead of replying with and acknowledging this, you ignored me and kbed me. I wasn't quite sure why you did this because it seemed very out of character (judging from the way I've seen you conduct yourself on these forums). So, I came to the conclusion that you were afraid.

If any of this doesn't make sense, please ask from some clarification and I'll try to explain my reasoning more.

it was during a mini when u told me you would ask me

and i kbed u? from what chan i dont own any channels o.o so maybe u got the wrong pink,pink clay?

e7dtvb.png

pinkclay.png

1.Not my channel

2. not my irc nick

:/

Edit: ik it says on left irc nick: pinky but is not i put w/e when i joined pw

Then update it?